What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We still got one more chapter of Sasaki vs Franky and it will even be titled "Franky vs Sasaki. The fight is obviously not over.

I don't understand how most of you guys think that it's over lol.

When was the last time Oda ended a straw hat fight in half a chapter?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Even with that description I'm STILL not convinced Sasaki is down. This seem super on the nose to have him recover at the inconvenience of Franky. This happened exactly with Ulti when Yamato struck her and when she got hit by BMs beam. Same with Jack and the minks. I guess we'll see when we see pictures, but to me it's very possible he recovers, just like others have and potentially will.

On TOP of that, Jinbe's fight outcome is confirmed to not have been shown with this. That's already a big red flag in my book about these fights being done. Then you have the additional fact that it wasn't even a Vs chapter for Franky. Whether or not that matters remains to be seen.
dude u need to stop lol :seriously: its over

We still got one more chapter of Sasaki vs Franky and it will even be titled "Franky vs Sasaki. The fight is obviously not over.

I don't understand how most of you guys think that it's over lol.

When was the last time Oda ended a straw hat fight in half a chapter?
When was the last time he had a cast this big

Im happy to be getting some franky greatness but it really sucks that oda is wrapping up these fights so quickly after all that build up
If Oda would say: "I will speed up some things because I want to end the manga."
Then I would understand it BUT he’s at the same wasting chapters for Tama, Hyo and other unimportant characters

WTF Oda
:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.