Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji, Fuji don't be like thaaaaaat.

My job is to kill scum but I'm talking a constellation price with the mass grave.

If town wins, it's a double win. If scum wins then it's still a win for me as I still have the bodies of those who died. You follow?

Let him in and you'll understand
Who did you try killing then?

Okay, I’m out for dinner, so I can’t post for another 2 hours or so. I’ll address whatever I can.

This is wrong wrong way to go, SlimCal.

W-what happened last night to you, TACy. Why are you suddenly town reading me? And what happened to your avatar?

It made your next action Unstoppable though. Weren’t you Happy to act like Captain Jack Sparrow? :catpole:

Anyway, I don’t think Mango and Fuji are good lynched today if both of them are offering a 1 to 1 exchange.

Maybe this is TvT? Mango was scum reading Fuji anyway, so probably targeted him?

@MangoSenpai are you sure you weren’t redirected to whoever Fuji visited? @Fujishiro maybe you were redirected?

Don’t jump to conclusions guys, maybe some bs could have gone down last night.

Also we probably had 2 extra kills because a scum used an extra kill. Itachi in Drago’s Naruto game could kill another player if he performed the faction kill.

Anyway, see you in 3 hours.
I don't know if you are caught up or not but Mango claimed Tracker and he lied about his results.

mango silences himself because queen lurks in the first phases...
No he silenced himself because of the ability used on me ffs.

That is still a thing, its either him or Reborn.

They didnt talk at all and that ability was USED on me Last phase and i negated that shit but i guess it still silences the user since he used it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.