Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Jew D. Boy [Melontonin] has been killed! His role was:

You are Melontonin!

[Passive - Lover] - Fujishiro and Melontonin are lovers. Their lives are linked to each other. If one dies, the other will die with them as well.
--- [Love is Greater than Mafia ] - Melontonin may not be affected by Fujishiro's negative abilities and vice versa. They will not be affected by each other votes as well.
--- [Together Strong] - If Melontonin and Fuji vote the same person their vote on that person will be count for 3, however even if one of them has claimed then there will no extra vote.
--- [Check phone 👀] - [Secrets]

[Passive - Lemon] - With an easy switch of the "l" and "m" in her name, Melon is commonly called Lemon. Like a lemon, she's very sour and makes people want to avoid her because that's just lemon things. She's immune to role-crushes and role-blocks, instead, she will be vote-silenced.

[Active - Digital Art] - Mel is highly proficient in digital art, producing wonderful art that has many users dazzled. During odd nights, Melon may create her next masterpiece to be on sale in the [Clover Market] for one cycle. She must name a price to this art and give it a name. This art piece must be approved by the [Clover Market - Board of Mages] If purchased, she will receive the money.

[Active - Cup Of Tea] - Melontonin loves tea or green tea to be more exact. Each night phase, she may invite a player of her choice for a cup of green tea, She has to propose to them a situation that could be anything like, "Would you like to have a cup of tea with me?" If the player accepts her offer they will immune to every action performed on them. She will gain one shot of one of their active abilities. Nothing happens if they reject the offer.

[Active - Sukuna or Gojo] - Melon proclaims herself to be a Sukuna fan, but she has been caught in 4K wearing Gojo avatars. Is she really a Sukuna fan? During N0, Mel has a choice to make: she must choose either Sukuna or Gojo.

Money - 4,000 Yul.
Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.​

@Ena [Fujishiro] has died! Her role was:

You are Fujishiro!

[Passive - Lover] - Fujishiro and Melontonin are lovers. Their lives are linked to each other. If one dies, the other will die with them as well.
--- [Love is Greater than Mafia] - Fujishiro may not be affected by Melontonin's negative abilities and vice versa. They will not be affected by each other votes as well.
--- [Together Strong] - If Melontonin and Fuji vote the same person their vote on that person will be count for 3, however even if one of them has claimed then there will no extra vote.
--- [Check Phone 👀] - [Secrets]
--- [💪] - Mel has to be town because she used the emoji! If someone targets Melontonin at night, Fujishiro will be informed of the following day. If that same player targets her twice in a row, he will learn their character name. The third time in a row, he will learn their full role.
--- [The Chad] - Fuji cares about Melontonin. He will take care of her, protect her because that's what chads do. Fujishiro must always defend Melontonin whenever someone accuses her of being evil. Failure will comply in mod-block for the following night phase.
--- [Tough Love] - Fuji claims that he practices tough love on Mel. Whether it's a game of Among Us or mafia, only he is allowed to kill her, no one else! Once during the game, Fujishiro may use this ability on Melon and protect her from all sorts of negative actions excluding super kill.
[1-shot]

[Passive - Debates] - Fujishiro loves to have debates. If he quotes a player 10 times in an argument and has the last word, his count will be 2 again them in that phase having won the argument Their votes will count as 0 against him. A player must have quoted him 10 times as well in the argument and dividing a post into several quotes doesn't count as multiple.

[Active - If Bokuto Played Mafia] - Hey hey hey! Who's a big Haikyu fan and has their favorite character as Bokuto? Fuji is! During even days, Fuji may select a player to play a game of battleship with. If he wins, he will learn the effect of an active ability they possess. If he loses, then he will lose his vote power.

[Active - Can't take my eyes off] - When Fuji has made up his mind he's careful to not let his target slip by. As such, during the night phase, he may target a player. He will learn who they targeted that night and the effect of the ability used. Twice during the game, he may copy the effect of one random ability that he witnessed, gaining it as a one-shot.

[Active - Swindle] - Fujishiro often causes someone to believe something that is not true, especially for personal gain. He may give the one-shot of any fake ability he can think of to the target of his choice. If his target uses that ability on someone, they will get targeted instead. [1-Shot]

Money - 4,000 Yul.
Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.​

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Please stop quoting me, I have no interest in talking to you. Nor am I in the mood to deal with your high school insults. You can ignore me but instead you choose to just constantly throw insults.

Weakass plebeian.
It's probably because you choose me over;

Father
Tiptoe

Jinbe

There's 3 acceptable lynches and you go for me. It's pretttty god damn funny

Status
Not open for further replies.