Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awakening is reserved to the bosses of the arc.
Ok Oda.
Post automatically merged:

Oda is suffering over-numbering character. he cannot overcome this arc.
At the WCI , we had also so many characters . But by avoiding unnecessary and extended fights , oda did good job and we took epic and clear fights from WCI.

But , oda have to give all character fight. and he cannot succeed until so far.

Personally , i did not satisfied from any fight.

Even all arabasta fights and skypia priest fihgt is better than wano fights.

I lost my wano arc motivation .

1. Big Mom , Marco , Yamato totally useless character for arc.
2. To eliminate half of supernovas ın wano , we have seen so many bullshit supernova things.

Every body is commenting according to the their bias. But , the one that see objectively realized that wano is the worst arc ever so far. Moreover , starting wano has been three years.
You are not satisfied with any fight because none of them are finished. Isn't that obvious?

What a shitty response. I don’t have to be Oda to see a clear pattern.
Post automatically merged:

Someone should really tell Sasaki about his magic regenerating Awakening form. Poor bugger thinks he’s been beaten.
These people are straight in denial. At best I’ll give him and Who’s Who another chapter where they’ll split it up with each other + Black Maria

Someone should really tell Sasaki about his magic regenerating Awakening form. Poor bugger thinks he’s been beaten.
Lol. Ancient Zoans are durable, not wolverine. Jack did not regeneate because ancient zoan magic, he went to the doctor for treatment and is still heavily injured. Ulti taking damage was what finished her off ultimately. She just had hard skin as a passive (like Kaido). Who's Who is a cat. He's down.

I don't think WsW and Sasaki are done seriously, they need to show us more and push Jinbei and and especially Franky even further (Franky getting CoA would be awesome), all these Kaido's henchmen are hyping the F6, Sasaki hyped himself, also it doesn't makes sense for them to be completely defeated based on how these fight chapters are going, WsW vs Jinbei "ended" in a kinda odd way, same to Franky vs Sasaki, doesn't look like they are done, especially based on how characters get defeated in many other OP fights. If they are already done it may look a bit underwhelming for some people.

CP-0 seems to be confirming when someone is defeated, so perhaps it's good to wait for them to confirm it

Last edited:
I don't think WsW and Sasaki are done seriously, they need to show us more and push Jinbei and and especially Franky even further (Franky getting CoA would be awesome), all these Kaido's henchmen are hyping the F6, Sasaki hyped himself, also it doesn't makes sense for them to be completely defeated based on how these fight chapters are going, WsW vs Jinbei "ended" in a kinda odd way, same to Franky vs Sasaki, doesn't look like they are done, especially based on how characters get defeated in many other fights. If they are already done it may look a bit underwhelming imo.

CP-0 seems to be confirming when someone is defeated, so perhaps it's good to wait for them to confirm it
I’ve been saying at best we’ll get another chapter where the fights split it up. Don’t expect another full chapter dedicated to these fights

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Sanjuan Wolf lurking in the background of the Where’s Waldo color spread even though Teach is supposed to be elsewhere?? Let the conspiracy theories begin…hmm?? Oh, people have been tinfoiling this shit since before the arc started?? Then let the conspiracy theories…continue :beckmoji:

Luffy woke up, which puts my LUFFY FUCKING DIES theory to rest again, which means this is all the effort I’m gonna exert talking about the rubber kid this week :lusalty:

God damn, FRANKY IS THE COOLEST MOTHERFUCKER IN THIS SERIES AND IT ISN’T PARTICULARLY CLOSE, I truly don’t understand how everyone hasn’t been on board with him for so long. @djiayebee and I (and our missing comrade @Albino 👑) have been trying to open your eyes for years, about time y’all started seeing what we’ve always known - even without a DF, or Haki, or any of the shit most big names use to get by, you can’t beat this dude under any circumstances. Sasaki should just be grateful he even lasted as long as he did in the face of sheer metallic might :fransuper:

I mean, look at this shit!! Even a high ranking executive in a Yonko’s crew isn’t getting up after this one! :shocking:

As far as the Yamato stuff…her DF looks cool as shit, the fact that she’s keeping pace with her father is awesome, and although I know one or two dipshits who are gonna twist it all up, the bit about protecting Wano does not mean she isn’t gonna leave the place once it’s all said and done, but I don’t need to explain this to people who get it, and the ones who don’t have literally nothing else in their lives, so I can be magnanimous and let them keep living with the unrelenting, easily mocked delusions :cheers:
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

you said it all my man, both about Suuuuuuuper Franky AND Yamato 🦾🤩

Status
Not open for further replies.