Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The impel down guards just introduced Awakenings, the pattern has been clear since Dressrosa.

but keep masking your lack of reading with the smilies
you cant determine a pattern with only two points. this is like when ppl thought act 3 would be over because they thought 15-30 was a pattern that would turn into 60.

if anything the pattern is "a bunch of zoan awakenings - paramecia awakening - logia Special Paramecia awakening" so its only right that a bunch of zoan awakenings in this arc comes next.

I mean, looking at the flow of the fight as a whole

”I must have dealt you countless fatal blows already!”

Franky says his weak spot is his stomach, tries to hit there, shouts “it’s over” but Sasaki dodges

”I’ll just put all my money on my strongest attack for a one-shot comeback!”

”I’m taking you down with me!”

Franky shouts “it’s time!” And then hits him in the weak spot he’d failed to hit previously.

Unless the translators have horribly screwed up- and I don’t remember these guys ever being especially inaccurate, they seem to get the gist at least- then Sasaki is beaten.

I think we can. Everytime a character is shown to be awakened Oda goes out of his way to write a line or two to point it out
And yet you see the ground under Luffy is biscuit. Look man, you clearly made a Two Piece crack because you thought there was nothing to go on. Now that you see there is, just admit that you were wrong about trying to act certain.

And yet you see the ground under Luffy is biscuit. Look man, you clearly made a Two Piece crack because you thought there was nothing to go on. Now that you see there is, just admit that you were wrong about trying to act certain.
No, I made a two piece crack because Two Piece is the joke to use whenever someone uses headcanon. Cracker having an awakened fruit is headcanon

People forget this is a story, even as sometimes as obvious as Katakuri sprouting mochi off the ground needed to be clarified as awakening.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

you said it all my man, both about Suuuuuuuper Franky AND Yamato 🦾🤩
Just wanna reiterate that Franky got to this point because of his insane mechanical skills (and accessing Vegapunk’s designs and lab for two years maybe helped a bit), this is all without Haki/DF powers AND against people who have one or both…by raw strength, scientific know how, and ACTUAL FUCKING GIGANTIC LASER BEAMS GOOD GOD, he’s really become one of the most reliable weapons in Luffy’s arsenal :steef::sweat:
Buggy and Enel are there too y'know :moonwalk:
Shichibukai are reforming with a new member CONFIRMED

I mean, looking at the flow of the fight as a whole

”I must have dealt you countless fatal blows already!”

Franky says his weak spot is his stomach, tries to hit there, shouts “it’s over” but Sasaki dodges

”I’ll just put all my money on my strongest attack for a one-shot comeback!”

”I’m taking you down with me!”

Franky shouts “it’s time!” And then hits him in the weak spot he’d failed to hit previously.

Unless the translators have horribly screwed up- and I don’t remember these guys ever being especially inaccurate, they seem to get the gist at least- then Sasaki is beaten.
Franky THINKS its a weak spot. All of the lines that imply its the end of the fight are said by Franky except "take you down with me". This is basic pro wrestling setup where Franky is spent and exhausted and Sasaki stands back up to keep fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.