Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

The way I see this going is:

Volume ends between 1024-1026

Next chapter we see Black Maria vs Robin and Brook with the former seemingly losing as well.
In the very next chapter we see a double spread page with Page One (I hope lol), Who's Who, Sasaki and Black Maria awakened.
The following chapters are their final defeat.
Zoan awakening is just more physical strength and speed recovery but at the end of it, if they have it they already have it.

Franky THINKS its a weak spot. All of the lines that imply its the end of the fight are said by Franky except "take you down with me". This is basic pro wrestling setup where Franky is spent and exhausted and Sasaki stands back up to keep fighting.
Not much of an argument, really.

Guy one says the fight is nearly over
Guy two also says the fight is nearly over but it only happens once so we should ignore it for some reason.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Just wanna reiterate that Franky got to this point because of his insane mechanical skills (and accessing Vegapunk’s designs and lab for two years maybe helped a bit), this is all without Haki/DF powers AND against people who have one or both…by raw strength, scientific know how, and ACTUAL FUCKING GIGANTIC LASER BEAMS GOOD GOD, he’s really become one of the most reliable weapons in Luffy’s arsenal :steef::sweat:

Shichibukai are reforming with a new member CONFIRMED
LETHAL* weapon (that's an important bit you missed)
:fransuper:

Not much of an argument, really.

Guy one says the fight is nearly over
Guy two also says the fight is nearly over but it only happens once so we should ignore it for some reason.
My argument would be that Franky fought the entire battle in the shogun and we didn't get any character for Sasaki. I really believe we will get more from all those fights but I would be somehow satisfied with their endings as of now.

This fight was so mid.... this f6 cant use haki...., franki cant use haki... the fight was finished with a radical beam, not even a new move...
Lame as shit, well lets see the weapon of franki who can deal with kaido, Im sure this isnt all he can do.:kayneshrug:
I wonder if Franky will ever learn / utilize haki. That could potentially boost him massively.

Status
Not open for further replies.