Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oh I didn't know it was that set in stone type.
It's not really set in stone, it just has a shit ton of evidence going for it. You missed the discussion from a few days ago.

Oda was losing his mind over what color to give Jinbe as all the appropriate colors were already taken aka he thinks about this stuff. He decided to give Jinbe yellow of all colors which is coincidentally the exact last yellow shade on the color wheel. Makes you wonder why the orange, purple and green shades weren't given to Jinbe as if Oda only has plans for those.

As you can see, Oda will give you a random leftover color so Yamato's current color scheme doesn't matter. He could give Yamato orange, green or purple and call it a day like with Jinbe.
Post automatically merged:

i have no idea why u lot are dwelling into colors but Yamato joining is a fact. Deal with it :kata:
Taste the rainbow fool

It's not really set in stone, it just has a shit ton of evidence going for it. You missed the discussion from a few days ago.

Oda was losing his mind over what color to give Jinbe as all the appropriate colors were already taken aka he thinks about this stuff. He decided to give Jinbe yellow of all colors which is coincidentally the exact last yellow shade on the color wheel. Makes you wonder why the orange, purple and green shades weren't given to Jinbe as if Oda only has plans for those.

As you can see, Oda will give you a random leftover color so Yamato's current color scheme doesn't matter. He could give Yamato orange, green or purple and call it a day like with Jinbe.

Taste the rainbow fool
I didn't mean the color theory set in stone but the the color wheel thing.
I think I should give the colors out lol

regarding colour theory, I have quite a theory about it and you’ve mentioned before. There are 2 shades of 6 main rainbow colors: red orange yellow green blue purple

coincidentally, the main 6 are 6 most human / normal looking crew:

Luffy Zoro Nami Usopp Sanji Robin

and for the shades part, it’s pretty much like “stronger” or “weaker”. Pink is “weaker” shade of red, like how Chopper is weaker than Luffy. Cyan is “weaker” shade of blue, and that’s why Franky is weaker than Sanji. Then we have Ochre, which is “stronger” shade of yellow, and therefore Jinbe is stronger than Usopp. Like you said each main 6 color has 2 shades:

Shades of red - Luffy & Chopper
Shades of orange - Nami & ?
Shades of yellow - Usopp & Jinbe
Shades of green - Zoro & ?
Shades of blue - Sanji & Franky
Shades of purple - Robin & ?

Brook’s color is Black & White because he’s the balancing of “stronger” & “weaker”
So if I got this right, the next "green" crewmate has to be weaker than Zoro, but for the other two they can be stronger than Robin and Nami?

Honestly Yamato could just be the stronger shade of Orange like Ace

So if I got this right, the next "green" crewmate has to be weaker than Zoro, but for the other two they can be stronger than Yamato and Nami?

Honestly Yamato could just be the stronger shade of Orange like Ace
yes I was implying that Yamato could be stronger shade of orange, but it’s doubtable if the other two is stronger than Yamato. Might be Vermillion or Persimmon type colour. You can also see Yamato’s red to orange shade horns, and her vermillion colored trousers. And it’d be easier for Yamato to be darker shade of Orange since it’s pretty obvious that Yamato is stronger than Nami. Not to mention that in an SBS Oda stated that Yamato’s favorite food is raw Salmon which she bites. That might probably a hint

yes I was implying that Yamato could be stronger shade of orange. Might be Vermillion or Persimmon type colour. You can also see Yamato’s red to orange shade, and her vermillion colored trousers. And it’d be easier for Yamato to be darker shade of Orange since it’s pretty obvious that Yamato is stronger than Nami. Not to mention that in an SBS Oda stated that Yamato’s favorite food is raw Salmon which she bites. That might probably a hint
Tuna/Salmon Red?
Red red. Fiery red... so many colors can fit Yamato.

yes I was implying that Yamato could be stronger shade of orange, but it’s doubtable if the other two is stronger than Yamato. Might be Vermillion or Persimmon type colour. You can also see Yamato’s red to orange shade horns, and her vermillion colored trousers. And it’d be easier for Yamato to be darker shade of Orange since it’s pretty obvious that Yamato is stronger than Nami. Not to mention that in an SBS Oda stated that Yamato’s favorite food is raw Salmon which she bites. That might probably a hint
So assuming Yamato and Carrot(lol) join, the last one has to be both stronger than Robin and(not necessarily) associated with purple right?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I didn't mean the color theory set in stone but the the color wheel thing.
I think I should give the colors out lol
Lol don't know man. The primary and secondary colors are obvious.

Oda gives Franky cyan which is coincidentally the 2nd and last blue shade on the color wheel.

Oda has problems giving Jinbe a color when he can just give Jinbe ANY color shade no problem but instead, wrecks his brain and coincidentally settles on the 2nd and last yellow shade on the wheel.

:crocusuh:

So assuming Yamato and Carrot(lol) join, the last one has to be both stronger than Robin and(not necessarily) associated with purple right?
Robin part is tricky actually, because Robin is quite a capable fighter. And if we see Robin’s shade of purple, she’s more into the darker shade of purple. Unless, if we see from here:

That Robin’s shade of purple is on the lighter side. And it’s the official shade of colour Oda has used for the Straw Hats; so if Robin uses this shade of purple, it might be possible that there is another crew which is stronger than Robin whose colour is deeper shade of purple.

Yamato gets White. Brook goes from having Black and White to just Black.

Easy, if Franky can go from father to the crew to pervy old granny cause Jinbei joined, a change like that can happen as well.

Or Robin’s purple gets split into indigo and violet or wisteria or something, and Yamato gets that for her purple rope thing that Oden also had.

Or she gets turquoise/cyan for her hair.

She’s got a good few options for a colour

Gray fits Brook.
Oda should redo his shit.

Easy, if Franky can go from father to the crew to pervy old granny cause Jinbei joined, a change like that can happen as well.

Or Robin’s purple gets split into indigo and violet or wisteria or something, and Yamato gets that for her purple rope thing that Oden also had.

My man, you do understand!
Yamato does fit lots of colors.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Robin part is tricky actually, because Robin is quite a capable fighter. And if we see Robin’s shade of purple, she’s more into the darker shade of purple. Unless, if we see from here:

That Robin’s shade of purple is on the lighter side. And it’s the official shade of colour Oda has used for the Straw Hats; so if Robin uses this shade of purple, it might be possible that there is another crew which is stronger than Robin whose colour is deeper shade of purple.
I don't think color spreads should be used. Their color shades change all the time. They even change shades during arcs. Zoro for example has worn like 5 shades of green in the manga and in color panels.

yeah i think brook could be split. for example vivi could be white and brook black

I think for this part Oda gave Franky’s role to Jinbe to avoid the obvious clue that Yamato is joining. When Yamato joins, Jinbe could be the uncle of the family, Yamato can be the aunt of the family, and Franky will be back to his status as father of the family.

I don't think color spreads should be used. Their color shades change all the time. They even change shades during arcs. Zoro for example has worn like 5 shades of green in the manga and in color panels.
That’s why I said it’s a bit tricky, as in Wake Up opening they also use their official colour; but Toei was the one behind the coloring. All I can try to assume is making this color wheel that I can think of:

it’a just rough idea of their colour anyway. Jinbe’s colour should be darker to be Ochre.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.