Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Aye cool. Wait till Sanji mid diffing hybrid Queen without the RS.
Thats never happening,sanji and queens stories have to do with germa tech.
Sanji will definitely use the RS even if the fight ends in 1 chapter like franky vs sasaki did.
And then all the credit will go to judges technology anyway because of all the power ups it gives.
Invis,stronger kicks, higher speed and resistance, flight, a shield and lets not forget judges haki is in it too.
Then we zorobois will help you remenber how you called the sword that makes zoro tired faster the power up.

Thats never happening,sanji and queens stories have to do with germa tech.
Sanji will definitely use the RS even if the fight ends in 1 chapter like franky vs sasaki did.
And then all the credit will go to judges technology anyway because of all the power ups it gives.
Invis,stronger kicks, higher speed and resistance, flight, a shield and lets not forget judges haki is in it too.
Then we zorobois will help you remenber how you called the sword that makes zoro tired faster the power up.
Cool. I already explained in one of my thread about the RS not being a "power-up"

But by your logic, if Sanji pulled out the RS against Queen then it's not a power-up because he shows off just like you said Queen is just showing off his hybrid. See the double standard there?

And I don't give a fuck about whether Enma has Oden's haki or not. All I do know is that I will have the last laugh at the end.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Cool. I already explained in one of my thread about the RS not being a "power-up"

But by your logic, if Sanji pulled out the RS against Queen then it's not a power-up because he shows off just like you said Queen is just showing off his hybrid. See the double standard there?

And I don't give a fuck about whether Enma has Oden's haki or not. All I do know is that I will have the last laugh at the end.
The raid suit is literally the biggest power up any character has ever received in the series.
Even the VC mentions how its strongest point is not the invis but the boosters that give sanji stronger kicks.
Its undeniable that the rs is a powerup.
And no its not my logic if sanji says he will use the rs to show off then i will acknowledge it.
But if he doesnt say that he will use it because he needs it to win.
His kicks arent doing damage for a reason he needs the boostets, its all being set up.:goyea:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Sanji vs Kaido would have been like watching Yamcha vs Jiren. :gokulaugh:

Sad, but in a whole different meaning. :milaugh:
Buggy v Mihawk 2
Post automatically merged:

The raid suit is literally the biggest power up any character has ever received in the series.
Even the VC mentions how its strongest point is not the invis but the boosters that give sanji stronger kicks.
Its undeniable that the rs is a powerup.
And no its not my logic if sanji says he will use the rs to show off then i will acknowledge it.
But if he doesnt say that he will use it because he needs it to win.
His kicks arent doing damage for a reason he needs the boostets, its all being set up.:goyea:
Speed = Weight according to Kizaru so Force

I just realized Sanji is a liability in this fight.
If Kaido says he's starving, Sanji would have no choice but to feed him and that would heal him.
Kaido would need to get defeated anyway, and Sanji isn't suddenly think about cooking while fighting for his life, so Kaido would need to stop fighting or get previously defeated, so then Sanji could think about it
:kaidowhat: :sanmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Sanjino's moment was at WlC
It wasn't anyones moment to fight an Younko at WCI, it was the moment of desperatly running for their lives in a Younko territory with half of the crew and luckily plenty of people helping