Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re absolutely right, and it just makes me more upset :christunate:

I always like to extend this to the Carrot collective (save the handful of lunatics who I despise), but she could still easily join the crew…alongside Yamato, who will absolutely become a member no matter what. The latter is inevitable, the former is just an uninspiring bonus at this point.
I have maintained a very stubborn position on this.
I don't think she has any chance of joining just because of the lack of focus on her.
Last time we saw her was like 980 something

Because Oda is clearly going with the Momotaro Tale adaptation?
Zoro already fought Kaido and left his mark and now he will have his battle against King when Marco leaves.
Are you for real? Lmao

Oda references things, doesn't copy them. He's writing a story, not reenacting references.

What now, should Luffy play supporting role while Momo fights Kaido?

Should Oda abandon Marco's desire and character to not fight Kaido and promote new generation for the sake of a reference?

Should Momo offer Kibi Dango to Luffy, Marco, etc for their services? But wait! Tama did that. So is Tama momo-taro?

Should Kaido live like the Oni did at the end?

Wano and Onigashima are full of references from Momotaro, in fact the alliance in itself represents it so: Dog (minks), Boy (samurais), Monkey (Strawhats), and Pheasant (Marco), etc. Hell, Tama was literal copy of Momotaro for a while- even had a monkey and dog following her for kibi dango, just like Momotaro. It's actually hilarious that you're only just realizing the Momotaro reference...

But none of that means he should make the fight exactly like Momotaro. These are references, dude, not exact stories. Momotaro's story is all over the place, divided into parts and distributed- but none of it is reenactment.

If you want to believe Zoro won't fight Kaido, good for you, but don't give "Well in reference these animals fought so Oda is going to abandon character, plot and story to make these animal representatives fight as well!" as your reason, that's beyond crazy.

Oda is not a shit children's writer, please...

Sanji still isn't fighting King btw :pepedoffy:
King and Queen debate. In the forum , everybody argue about King and Queen powerscale who is stronger or something.
But just ask a normal anıme viewer or manga reader , which one do you choose . pretty sure queen is selected with huge gap . Because king may appear 1/4 of queen on the manga or anime .d

S

SwordMaster

Lol brook robin vs maria fight looks very short.

They're fighting only 2-3 page in this chapter?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The chapter seems to be fire.

Oda hit guilty conscience and finally redeeming himself.
Not only that:

1) He dealt with Sanji hatred and redeemed him
2) Robin and Brook greatness
3) Caribou, a character far superior than Tama, is back in action. Hyped.
4) Yamato's DF reveal and how the myth is also connected with Wano (possibly Yamato stays in Wano). Expect Carrot fans to come out of their holes again.
5) Poor Momo escaped from Kaido by a hair's breadth, now he has to carry Luffy up there again. Oda is putting him under so much pressure that if he grew up to be a strong dude, he will have balls of steel.
6) Early spoilers just hit different, dont they?

Oda making Sanji Great Again :stealthblack:
People like you who're obssesive with their hate for a little girl like Tama-chan disgust his fishness.
Tama-chan didn't appear for few chapters and yet you keep crying
:whitepress:
#TamaForStrawHats
:beckmoji:

The chapter seems to be fire.

Oda hit guilty conscience and finally redeeming himself.
Not only that:

1) He dealt with Sanji hatred and redeemed him
2) Robin and Brook greatness
3) Caribou, a character far superior than Tama, is back in action. Hyped.
4) Yamato's DF reveal and how the myth is also connected with Wano (possibly Yamato stays in Wano). Expect Carrot fans to come out of their holes again.
5) Poor Momo escaped from Kaido by a hair's breadth, now he has to carry Luffy up there again. Oda is putting him under so much pressure that if he grew up to be a strong dude, he will have balls of steel.
6) Early spoilers just hit different, dont they?

Oda making Sanji Great Again :stealthblack:

Marco Luffy Yamato - Three strongest members of the alliance
Momo - The hero of this story in the eyes of the wano citizens

Seems like Odas going the Momotaro route, will be interesting to see
Am I the only one who got a feeling like Momo is going to unlock Ryuo at a very young age?

Hopefully the bs isn't happening
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.