Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Guys, the translation says "he (Sanji) is a man who is worthy to be one of the two wings of the Pirate King".
Leave your "he's the wings, that one is the compass, that one is the eyes" shit behind lmao.
The two wings of Luffy are Sanji and Zoro, the main pillars of the King of Pirate, period.
If that was correct then momentarily it would make sense if the matter was meant from a power level perspective. Sounds odd however that Robin thinks of it this way precisely.

In the original classification that the supreme grades in One Piece are based off, they actually changed it from 12 to 15 later. So, I would say that there's a good chance that all 3 become supreme grade blades.
It's based on what
Post automatically merged:

In the original classification that the supreme grades in One Piece are based off, they actually changed it from 12 to 15 later. So, I would say that there's a good chance that all 3 become supreme grade blades.
It's based on what

It's easy for you to write "figurehead" but then you don't explain correctly. He is used as a figurehead because he is the nominal leader after Luffy> That's a vice-captain role = Check.

Also, Oda used Zoro as a "figurehead" in Nami's speech about "fighting" and why they should bring him if they want to fight is another way of telling the OP readers that Zoro is the head of the group of fighters after Luffy. Despite that Sanji, Chopper, Luffy, and Brook were in WC but Nami insisted on bringing Zoro, the figurehead, then the others> that means he is the fighter of the crew, Luffy's muscle, and an essential crew member for winning the fight= check.

Oda always portrayed Zoro as the strongest member. The guy who trains all the time and wants to be stronger. He is the combatant of the crew.

You Sanji fans are just haters but Oda shits on you every time by hyping up Zoro.
No stop with your bs interpretation. The shs do their battles together on all occasions because they know strength is in numbers . They can't fight a yonko crew with fucking nami and brook and chopper . They would need allies . At that moment, they had no allies to rely on . And sanji was not part of them . So yes nami had every right to say that. You can't wage war against a yonko with 4 to 5 crewmates with 3 of them not being really good at fighting. You try to put all kinna hc behind shits which are simple. I don't get it. I would even try and argue with you about zoro being vc . Cos Noone bares that title among the shs .

Who the hell cares about potrayal. Zoro is having feats that Sanji fans are begging for. And I watch One Piece for that shit, to see our character shines in real situation. Sanji fans can get a millions praised by Robin or anyone. It's the facts that Zoro gets to shine and has more feats in one single arc then the entirety of Sanji post TS combined.
Wait so why do you like mihawk then?? Why do you thjnk he is yonko level??. He has no feats . He just has statements and a title. Oh wait I remember you is a clown. There you go

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Volume 99 was called Straw Hat Luffy and yet he didn't even feature as much as he should have in the cover, conversely we witnessed Big Mom's mug in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.