Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am roasting sanji but I have never boasted Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Why are you suddenly obsessed with me? Do you want an autograph or something?
Just highlighted an issue, maybe it will help you to correct yourself. Self-obsession is bad, an autograph? Ok, how about you get a life first?
Retard, oh sorry, Zorotard.

The names of the Straw Hats' devil fruits all correspond to Japanese numbers.
Luffy's fruit = Gomu = 5,6
Chopper's fruit = Hito = 1,10
Robin's fruit = Hana = 8,7
Brook's fruit = Yomi = 4,3
The missing numbers are 2 and 9. Kuma's fruit is the one that fits best. Kinemon's also passes iirc.

Now, this is where we'll seriously dive into Oda's autism.
56+110+87+43+29=325.
3 = San
2 = Ni
5 = Go
San Ni Go. Sunny Go.
This was all pointed out in SBS and got a sweating response from Oda.

Yamato is disqualified from joining the crew because there is no way to read Inu as 2 9. Her fruit does not fit into the Sunny Go Equation.
What about Drake and Caribou df? :choppawhat:
#Drake4nakama
#caribou4nakama

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Eh either kid will have the other supernova under his command or it’ll be a three way battle between the straw hats the kid pirates and the law pirates if we go to lodestar (I doubt we will)
What Law Pirates? As much as i like Law and Bepo, but there is literaly no real fighter. Even law is not really a fighting force, he is more of a trickster. But when you consider him a fighter, who else is there and can be argued to be able to fight anyone of Luffys or Kids crew? Have even hard doubts with Bepo here.

@Pantheos what if Kid has already been to Lodestar and has started the poneglyph search? Maybe that’s why he went to WCI and fought with Shank’s crew

what if he’s the one who tells Luffy where the last poneglyph is or at least who has it? Far fetched but you never know if he just does it out of respect

J

Joy D. MADS

Of course Law is a fighter... With his own fighting style not only doing dumbass swordmanship.

Law has planning, versatile DF, Haki, surgery knowledge to attack vital points... He's a very dangerous guy.

What Law Pirates? As much as i like Law and Bepo, but there is literaly no real fighter. Even law is not really a fighting force, he is more of a trickster. But when you consider him a fighter, who else is there and can be argued to be able to fight anyone of Luffys or Kids crew? Have even hard doubts with Bepo here.
I mean I’m more excited for Bepo Shachi and Penguin than heat and wire…

ulti got super pissed cos in her mind kaido's the strongest. once they see him fall to luffy, they'll change obviously. the reasoning behind ulti joining kidd is that luffy clashed with ulti and ulti also clashed with other strawhats (nami, usopp, possibly yamato etc. ). she also fought with big mom. there is a very good chance that ulti might still get up and help kid etc with fighting big mom. since she hates luffy, big mom and kaido is down, there is a good chance she joins kid, the one she fought alongside with.
If Ulti bounces back then she would be the toughest tobi roppo, goddamn

Status
Not open for further replies.