Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP characters it clearly was sooooooooo.......

Just like now OP character states Sanji is Luffy's Wings
Characters who have nun to do with the shs . Characters who had never seen the shs even once but head rumours from them . Even bato who saw the shs once was basing his assumptions on hearsay and after he explicitly says I call zoro the right hand . Lol

Yeah I personally think Blackbeard will be the final villain. So maybe the Laugh Tale fight is against the Kid pirates?

I think it would make more sense if Kid already has 2 poneglyphs under his name, gains a 3rd one in this arc and the minks offer the last one to him. Maybe then out of respect for Luffy or just for the challenge tells Luffy that Shanks has the last poneglyph
Nah,best case scenario Kidd tries to steal luffy's ponegyphs at road star!

Jimbei is the other wing….. even tho sbs 73 implies otherwise…..even tho the provider said otherwise…. Even tho Oda literally said Zoro and sanji were indispensable wings that Luffy relies on……..

I really don’t get why some people are arguing so adamantly against it when Oda is clearly making a call back to this.

Not to mention wings and flight are such common metaphors for freedom which is one of One Pieces main themes. Saying Zoro and Sanji act like Luffys wings that help him reach freedom is for some reason bad now? The fuck?

I heard korean spoiler said that robin vs black maria will be too hot to handle coz black maria being topless while fighting....it would be great if oda can show black maria topless tho lol...
:watchout:

Status
Not open for further replies.