Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It may be COC, it may be something else.
Imo, it's a MUCH better feat that he's able to SCAR Kaidou with Normal COA. That means he can become stronger if he applies COC onto it. Zoro still has COC either way.
But I don't speak for all the Zoro fans here.
Dynamight is pushing for CoA for one reason only though because he can credit Enma for it with CoC it won't be as easy lmao in any case we are so close to Zoro return Oda will make it clear

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
my theory is that zoro accidentally used adv CoC on asura to cut kaido. only oden has cut kaido before. only people with adv CoC can cut or hurt monsters like kaido and big mom. this is why luffy was compared to that 5 legends - roger, rocks, wb, shanks and oden all who can use adv CoC.
Not a theory. That's what happened

Dynamight is pushing for CoA for one reason only though because he can credit Enma for it with CoC it won't be as easy lmao in any case we are so close to Zoro return Oda will make it clear
Yeah I hope when Zoro wakes up, there will be a blast of COC to knock out the fodders :feelscryingman: That would silence all the doubters :feelscryingman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
what we know for sure is that it 100% is not just basic armament haki or ryou. even fucking bums like kinemon, kiku, and kawamatsu and even hyogoro can use ryou. when the scabbards cut kaido, the cut wasn't permanent at all. kaido sensed oden's haki at that point as well. im 99% sure that it's either some weird way of imbuing CoC in your blade or asura.

Zoro used coc in the midst of his attack . Ashura is not coc . But zoro used coc in that attack . So when you follow the panels very well you see into the attack oda focus solely on zoros eyes then it pans back to the attack and that is when the attack hits kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.