Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Vista > Mihawk has to be the worst One Piece hot take ever

even worse than Judge top 5
Agreed the people who say thay are disingenuous as fuck.
They say vista is mihawks equal because he fought mihawk while he was literally fighting him without even looking at him.
But dont say that jozu=aokiji even though aokiji had to cheapshot him to defeat him.
They also say mihawk asks for postponement but ignore the fact that he did that because he knew akainus meteor shower trap was about to be sprung and the ice they were standing on was going to melt.

Where do you even see CoC blast/burst when he used ashura?

Kaido would be sure and mention other conquerors if zoro used coc or adcoc
He would mention to Luffy that zoro can use COc too.

Zoro and Law can tell when CoC is used yet law never commented on Zoro using CoC! Zoro himself denied using it.
Stop being delusional. Zoro imbued his attack with CoC. Kaido just couldn't believe it at first glance, as his body was shaking out of fear.

Agreed the people who say thay are disingenuous as fuck.
They say vista is mihawks equal because he fought mihawk while he was literally fighting him without even looking at him.
But dont say that jozu=aokiji even though aokiji had to cheapshot him to defeat him.
They also say mihawk asks for postponement but ignore the fact that he did that because he knew akainus meteor shower trap was about to be sprung and the ice they were standing on was going to melt.
The moment you start hyping up Vista that much I instantly picture a clown suit

:ihaha:thank you for this i found some nice quotes to save
Thank you for proving that I've always been coherent with myself, i always admitted Zoro was going to cut Kaido :blush:
And Zoro fighting a YC (actually 2, with a bit of help:myman:) is going to prove my second point, no need to rush.

My hate for Zoro fans preceeds me, they deserve to see Zoro taking Ls for the rest of his life :hihihi:

Yamato Nakama=Law Nakama of it's time.
Zkk=Zoro defeating Enel of it's time.

The story is repeating it's schemes and y'all would still be surprised when that won't happen...
Law is going to laugh tale with the Straw Hats. It’s happening

at this point it’s the “Tobi is Obito” of the One Piece community. So unpopular yet so obvious lol

Wano is basically one big arc of Zoro fans are slapping everyone left and right, sending them into the graves they dug all those years. :yearight: Fun fact: they dig them now faster than ever. :yasu:
Orochi being the strongest samurai in the world and second only to Kaido in Wano, brawlers < swordsman and incapable of fighting them, Sanji and Zoro being world's apart strength-wise, .... :catsure:

You are only way too numerous to fight, but we don't forget either :willsmith:

Stop being delusional. Zoro imbued his attack with CoC. Kaido just couldn't believe it at first glance, as his body was shaking out of fear.
Yeah sure

Yet kaido gets shocked at Luffy using adcoc and desn't bother mentioning Zoro to Luffy that he can use it.
Law was shocked when when luffy and kaido uses adcoc (imbued their attacks with coc).
Luffy used coc in Kuri , kaido saw it and mentioned kidd! Ashura mentioned Oden using the same skill!

"Kaido shaking" doesn't mean he was hit by CoC! What a Dumb argument!

When someone uses adCoC: Oda shows haki leaking from their arms or weapons with thick haki sparks & bursts
When someone uses normal CoC : we gets comments and comparisons with haki bursts & sparks.
But for you, zoro is special : we get to see no visuals, no comments, no comparisons.

Comeback when Zoro himself recognises he has CoC and can use it, when Oda shows visuals and We get comparisons when zoro uses CoC.
Until then, yo got nothing except dumb arguments "kaido was shaking after the hit" "kaido asked him a question"

It's funny how whenever haki is used, oda makes it clear that X is using CoO or COa or CoC
Especially advanced haki! But Zoro doesn't get that treatment yet we must believe he used AdCoC or has CoC LOL

Yeah sure

Yet kaido gets shocked at Luffy using adcoc and desn't bother mentioning Zoro to Luffy that he can use it.
Law was shocked when when luffy and kaido uses adcoc (imbued their attacks with coc).
Luffy used coc in Kuri , kaido saw it and mentioned kidd! Ashura mentioned Oden using the same skill!

"Kaido shaking" doesn't mean he was hit by CoC! What a Dumb argument!

When someone uses adCoC: Oda shows haki leaking from their arms or weapons with thick haki sparks & bursts
When someone uses normal CoC : we gets comments and comparisons with haki bursts & sparks.
But for you, zoro is special : we get to see no visuals, no comments, no comparisons.

Comeback when Zoro himself recognises he has CoC and can use it, when Oda shows visuals and We get comparisons when zoro uses CoC.
Until then, yo got nothing except dumb arguments "kaido was shaking after the hit" "kaido asked him a question"
The same kaido after defeating luffys says that his usage of advanced coc with his attacks are trash. The same luffy who was combining advanced coc with advanced ryou causing internal damage still was mocked by kaido. Hell kaido mocked his entire fighting style even going as far as to mock his fruti by name. "Gomu gomu no ?" Worororororo!!!!

Last edited:
H

humanbeing

Zoro having CoC doesn't mean he can use coating more he might have a special kind of CoC. Asura itself might be some sort of CoC manifestation.

Zoro having CoC doesn't mean he can use coating more he might have a special kind of CoC. Asura itself might be some sort of CoC manifestation.
These idiots don't understand that there is manifestation and materilization. ZORO can manifest it so that others can actually see it. Kuffy materializes it so he can use it in his physical attacks. Both have to learn what the other has with coC

Where do you even see CoC blast/burst when he used ashura?

Kaido would be sure and mention other conquerors if zoro used coc or adcoc
He would mention to Luffy that zoro can use COc too.

Zoro and Law can tell when CoC is used yet law never commented on Zoro using CoC! Zoro himself denied using it.
If i remember correctly didn't you already welcome Zoro into the CoC users club what made you suddenly change your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.