Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji~Zoro, it’s nice that Robin (Oda) confirmed it again (for the 1728th time). I’ve seen lots of posts on Reddit about that line, I predict that Zoro fans vs Sanji fans will (unfortunately) be the big talk of the next week. Regardless, it’s a huge W for Sanji fans
There is no w for sanji fans, this is a w for the zolo fans, Sanji fans always knew that he is important, the insecure one are the zl boys:milaugh:He needs to train 3 more years under Milaugh.

So you got nothing?

Kaido never said zoro has coc as far as I remember. He was wondering and asked a question
It was a rhetorical question. "Don't tell me you can use it too?!"

He never actually asked "what is this? CoC? Or something else?" Like with Cracker, where Luffy wondered what his glance actually is that makes the trees wither away, saying "no, that wasn't CoC"

So just accept that. Kaido is one of the top few who can infuse himself with CoC and knows a lot of secrets in general (even what makes Wano special and who joy boy is) and you think Kaido cannot tell the difference between CoC and something else.

Sanji~Zoro, it’s nice that Robin (Oda) confirmed it again (for the 1728th time). I’ve seen lots of posts on Reddit about that line, I predict that Zoro fans vs Sanji fans will (unfortunately) be the big talk of the next week. Regardless, it’s a huge W for Sanji fans
Huge? The bar is set so low man

This line all it means is:

Oda: Hey guys Sanji is still relevant dw
Fanbase: Sanji the next Pirate King :neesama::gokulaugh:

If you remember, didn't I change my mind shortly after when I analysed the chapter and spoilers more.
Because I thought Kaido was sure and that Oda confirmed it until I realised Oda doesn't write CoC reveal or usage on screen like that.

Zoro (who can tell when CoC is used) himself denies it. Law didn't notice Zoro using CoC. Kaido thought he used it that's why he asked a question but then couldn't confirm it.
On top of that, we don't see any visuals from zoro or ashura that is similar to usual CoC (normal or advanced) usage from others.
If that's all don't worry bro all your requests will be granted soon by Oda :cheers:

Why yall want sanji and zoro be twins or sum. They are two completely different characters:few:

S

stealthblack

It's sad actually. They were so dried that all it takes is one throwaway pity line from Robin to get them satisfied.
bitch please, every time some random fodder says zoro is captain instead of luffy then you hold his words like he is Oda.

Robin the queen of OP and I trust her. hew wisdom is the reason wg wants her captured.

Why can't two roles with the same settings be compared?
its either 2 roles or the same setting. can not be both at the same time.
Zoros purpose is to fight. Sanjis purpose is to cook. thats why Sanji is in the crew. hes the cook.
its irrelevant that Sanji also fights. anyone in the crew does, even the shipwrigth. the deciding factor is that its ZOROS ONLY JOB. he has nothing else.

No one wants Sanji to be Zoro
maybe not you. its the most glaringly obvious flaw in the Sanji fandom.
they want Sanji to be an exception to the rule, just like Zoro. they want an emphasis on power. they want Sanji to become a top tier.
saying Sanji needs to be or wanting him to be as strong as Zoro is as dumb as saying or wanting Zoro to be a cook on Sanjis level.

Status
Not open for further replies.