Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure

Yet kaido gets shocked at Luffy using adcoc and desn't bother mentioning Zoro to Luffy that he can use it.
Law was shocked when when luffy and kaido uses adcoc (imbued their attacks with coc).
Luffy used coc in Kuri , kaido saw it and mentioned kidd! Ashura mentioned Oden using the same skill!

"Kaido shaking" doesn't mean he was hit by CoC! What a Dumb argument!

When someone uses adCoC: Oda shows haki leaking from their arms or weapons with thick haki sparks & bursts
When someone uses normal CoC : we gets comments and comparisons with haki bursts & sparks.
But for you, zoro is special : we get to see no visuals, no comments, no comparisons.

Comeback when Zoro himself recognises he has CoC and can use it, when Oda shows visuals and We get comparisons when zoro uses CoC.
Until then, yo got nothing except dumb arguments "kaido was shaking after the hit" "kaido asked him a question"

It's funny how whenever haki is used, oda makes it clear that X is using CoO or COa or CoC
Especially advanced haki! But Zoro doesn't get that treatment yet we must believe he used AdCoC or has CoC LOL
Yeah, you are just trying to interpret it according to your bias. Kaido isn't dumb. He actually has a lot of knowledge, so if he attributed it to CoC, it is CoC.

Zoro did use conquerers but he did not use advanced conquerers because if he did it wouldn’t be a debate.

he used a conquerers blast because he was desperate just like luffy in marineford.

You can see his face right before the act he does the conquerers blast. You can also see Zoros sword and there’s no haki leaking off the blades.

If it was advanced conquerers you would have seen haki leakinh
It doesn't matter because it's a matter of time before he uses AdvCoC.
He can't fight Mihawk without AdvCoC.

Law literally had no idea what was going on when Luffy was hitting Kaido with advanced CoC lol
Not only just that this dude is literally saying a yonko that uses advanced coc doesn't know what he ia talking about lol
Post automatically merged:

Zoro does not have CoC.

The Yonko with CoC, who spent years around Rocks, BM and WB, and then fought Roger, only to later fight against Oden and then Shanks followed by Kidd and Luffy, is simply retarded and doesn't know what is CoC and what isn't- so he has to confirm with Zoro :cheers:
Thank you. Some one spitting some sense

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Where do you even see CoC blast/burst when he used ashura?

Kaido would be sure and mention other conquerors if zoro used coc or adcoc
He would mention to Luffy that zoro can use COc too.

Zoro and Law can tell when CoC is used yet law never commented on Zoro using CoC! Zoro himself denied using it.
What is more amazing? The guy with CoC killing Conquerors or the guy without CoC killing Conquerors?

Zkk=Zoro defeating Enel of it's time.

The story is repeating it's schemes and y'all would still be surprised when that won't happen...
Except that Luffy has always been a natural counter and solution to Enel just like Zoro is for Kaido.

If i remember correctly didn't you already welcome Zoro into the CoC users club what made you suddenly change your mind
If you remember, didn't I change my mind shortly after when I analysed the chapter and spoilers more.
Because I thought Kaido was sure and that Oda confirmed it until I realised Oda doesn't write CoC reveal or usage on screen like that.

Zoro (who can tell when CoC is used) himself denies it. Law didn't notice Zoro using CoC. Kaido thought he used it that's why he asked a question but then couldn't confirm it.
On top of that, we don't see any visuals from zoro or ashura that is similar to usual CoC (normal or advanced) usage from others.

Yeah sure

Yet kaido gets shocked at Luffy using adcoc and desn't bother mentioning Zoro to Luffy that he can use it.
Law was shocked when when luffy and kaido uses adcoc (imbued their attacks with coc).
Luffy used coc in Kuri , kaido saw it and mentioned kidd! Ashura mentioned Oden using the same skill!

"Kaido shaking" doesn't mean he was hit by CoC! What a Dumb argument!

When someone uses adCoC: Oda shows haki leaking from their arms or weapons with thick haki sparks & bursts
When someone uses normal CoC : we gets comments and comparisons with haki bursts & sparks.
But for you, zoro is special : we get to see no visuals, no comments, no comparisons.

Comeback when Zoro himself recognises he has CoC and can use it, when Oda shows visuals and We get comparisons when zoro uses CoC.
Until then, yo got nothing except dumb arguments "kaido was shaking after the hit" "kaido asked him a question"

It's funny how whenever haki is used, oda makes it clear that X is using CoO or COa or CoC
Especially advanced haki! But Zoro doesn't get that treatment yet we must believe he used AdCoC or has CoC LOL
This is probably the most retarded shit I have ever read about CoC in OP. I'm not even joking.

What did you write? "Comeback when Zoro himself recognises he has CoC''

Did Luffy recognized he had CoC when he used it in Amazon Lilly? :queenhear:

:cheers: Exactly...... he didn't..... so stfu before I destroy you with more logic. :kata:

This is probably the most retarded shit I have ever read about CoC in OP. I'm not even joking.

What did you write? "Comeback when Zoro himself recognises he has CoC''

Did Luffy recognized he has CoC when he used it in Amazon Lilly? :queenhear:

:cheers: Exactly...... he didn't..... so stfu before I destroy you with more logic. :kata:
To add boa who was a coc user as well didn't know luffy had it until he used it

If you remember, didn't I change my mind shortly after when I analysed the chapter and spoilers more.
Because I thought Kaido was sure and that Oda confirmed it until I realised Oda doesn't write CoC reveal or usage on screen like that.

Zoro (who can tell when CoC is used) himself denies it. Law didn't notice Zoro using CoC. Kaido thought he used it that's why he asked a question but then couldn't confirm it.
On top of that, we don't see any visuals from zoro or ashura that is similar to usual CoC (normal or advanced) usage from others.
Zoro was half dead, Law didn’t know what was going on when Luffy was using advanced CoC. What else do you need to know?

Yeah, you are just trying to interpret it according to your bias. Kaido isn't dumb. He actually has a lot of knowledge, so if he attributed it to CoC, it is CoC.
So you got nothing?

Kaido never said zoro has coc as far as I remember. He was wondering and asked a question.
Then Kaido didn't even talk about CoC or CoC users after Zoro's answer. He went to talk about worstgen instead of CoC users!

Compare it to when Kaido talks about CoC (& users) as luffy uses adcoc on the roof or CoC at Kuri.
Similar indeed...

:suresure:and apparently Kaido and zoro clashed their weapons yet we got no CoC or haki burst!
Whenever Conquerors clash their blades or attacks for the first time...oda usually shows CoC burst or haki bursts emitting from the collision.
Linlin vs Kaido, Luffy vs Kaido, luffy vs Doffy, yamato vs Kaido, etc...

Let's see if Oda would state it on sbs or the new cards that Zoro has CoC. If not then RIP totally "zoro used CoC on the rooftop"

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So you got nothing?

Kaido never said zoro has coc as far as I remember. He was wondering and asked a question.
Then Kaido didn't even talk about CoC or CoC users after Zoro's answer. He went to talk about worstgen instead of CoC users!

Compare it to when Kaido talks about CoC (& users) as luffy uses adcoc on the roof or CoC at Kuri.
Similar indeed...

:suresure:and apparently Kaido and zoro clashed their weapons yet we got no CoC or haki burst!
Whenever Conquerors clash their blades or attacks for the first time...oda usually shows CoC burst or haki bursts emitting from the collision.
Linlin vs Kaido, Luffy vs Kaido, luffy vs Doffy, yamato vs Kaido, etc...

Let's see if Oda would state it on sbs or the new cards that Zoro has CoC. If not then RIP totally "zoro used CoC on the rooftop"
Zoro and CoC... You could have chosen to get bodied once because of it but instead you prefer that Zoro fans body you several times because of the one and the same thing? I hope you can sleep at night without waking up in sweat because of Zoro. :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.