Questions & Mysteries Rivalry between Zoro and Sanji

Rivalry is

• Total voters
So you want Zoro and Sanji to kill each other while there are events taking place?

Hows that make any sense storywise
Yeah, because Zoro and Kuina or Roger and Whitebeard were clearly killing each other...

Why should they do that?
Lmao, I don't get why they should have a serious fight, they just want to show to be stronger by doing other stuff more than trying to kill or seriously injure each other.
If Zoro is way stronger then why at FI he didn't defeat way more opponents than Sanji?
For me, at least, defeating a similar Number of fodders is still a factor of strength, someone way more powerful than you will defeat a way greater number of opponents.
Yes because "I catch bigger fish" "I beat more fodder" "I get more fruits from trees" represents serious strength rivalry of equals?

And fighting seriously is far from the thing, honestly. I've stated far more examples of how they don't replicate a serious rivalry whatsoever. It's not a huge character trait for either of them. They don't compete for similar goals. They don't inspire each other to become stronger in genuine character moments. They are not involved in each other's strength growth during those moments. And Sanji never joined Zoro in SO many significant parallels (WG, rooftop, and many more). It's simply a sort of funny and clashing bickering.

If Zoro is wastly stronger than Sanji he wouldnt spend so much time bickering with him.

You just cucked yourself
Lucci is vastly stronger than Jyabura and not only does he bicker, but he also have a cat-dog rivlary going, even as far as both of them transforming against each other for the sake of argument. They even have an entire backstory dedicated to their rivalry, and it was established that they have been like that for a long time.

And just because Zoro fought Kaku, it wouldn't take that aspect away from Lucci/Jyabura's rivalry.

Those kind of rivalries exist everywhere. The personalities clash, there were some differences, and then two allies get into a constant bicker rivalry, and they're not about equality in strength most of the time.

Last edited:
Mihawk shared the same title with a literal clown
What do you expect from zoro amd mihawk fanboys?

They simply hate sanji and think their fans are the best written characters

It kills them that Oda views Zoro and Sanji on the same level. That enma zoro and Killer were grouped many times on the roof.

They thought Oda has Zoro above law and kidd , much above Sanji and equal to Luffy.
Reality is making them lose their mind every chapter as Oda shows that Luffy sits alone while Zoro will remain an henchman who's slightly above Sanji in power.

What do you expect from zoro amd mihawk fanboys?

They simply hate sanji and think their fans are the best written characters

It kills them that Oda views Zoro and Sanji on the same level. That enma zoro and Killer were grouped many times on the roof.

They thought Oda has Zoro above law and kidd , much above Sanji and equal to Luffy.
Reality is making them lose their mind every chapter as Oda shows that Luffy sits alone while Zoro will remain an henchman who's slightly above Sanji in power.
Says the dumbass who thinks Fujitora = Katakuri and Doflamingo > Mihawk

Which salty dude's alt are you, again? Hiding after taking some Ls here or there.

Not to mention the dude who you're quoting made billion threads only to be proved wrong over and over. What was it King vs Sanji and Queen vs Zoro? Yet Zoro fans are retarded for predicting the story just perfectly so far :kayneshrug:

Goku and Vegeta during the DBZ day were rivals too yet Goku were always one or two steps stronger than Vegeta.
I don't read DBS so I don't know how the powerscailing currently is.
Let alone bickering rivals- even every serious rivalries, where it defines the characters, in shonen don't have equality in strength 9/10 times.

Ichigo and Uryuu/Renji are rivals, yet not equal. Natsu and Gray are rivals, yet not equals in scaling at all- though the latter has some counters specifically on Natsu. Goku and Vegeta were dead-on rivals with Veggie's majority of character defined on it, yet they were far from equals for majority of the series. And there are many, many more examples.

And those are characters who were hell bent on their rivalry, had it be their defining traits, and brought up in serious character moments as well- where each thought of another as inspiration for getting stronger. Not a silly competition of bickering rivalry.

Hell, even in One Piece, Luffy/Kidd have a rivalry where other than bickering, they also share the same goal and compete against each other for their dreams- which is fairly serious- yet they're not equals. Luffy is and will always be stronger.