[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your reads, Kro?
My Reads

Nat came of more scummy outta light and her, which makes sense why Fuji added them to his list.

Beta = town most likely.
Fuji = town
Flower = unknown, this day should reveal more

TAC = I'm not sure, he's hinting at stuff but also wanted to lynch beta and save nat without much reasoning. I don't like it.

Lind = town lean, just based on his and betas interaction

Tobi = I still find scummy, plus if some info might be correct. 2 lives in lynch 1 life at night, thats a lot of lives.

Everyone else no strong feelings on.

(Also gonna probably be lazy kro again :D)

In a graveyard Savage controlled someones.
Freak wanted to tag along with some to know what are they going to do next !
Dependable opened a gate to switch someone.
Meanwhile a young one was seen reading some confidential information in the lab.
War break out in the dead forest, when raged Seasoned summoned bolt of light and strike their opponent , which they barely managed to avoid.
a Grim who wasn't in mood to let criminal free roaming around , roasted them with fist.
The Monster punched someone so hard that they left unconscious for whole night.
A Friend pulled their target, against their will.
A player was in full battle mode , summoned weapon to crush their opponent.
Smartest show their weapon, which they are so proud off. Their opponent was mesmerized by seeing such rare grade weapon.
Skilled summoned light from heaven , almost killed someone.
A young man went defensive mode and decided to protect himself.
From the long distance A friend was seen watching group of warriors , but the view wasn't clear.
In this ferocious battle some warriors got cursed by opponent's mere presens.
At mansion Lip Cap was seen serving drink to someone , having chat with them. Unaware of what happening outside.
In hidden laboratory in the mansion A young man was seen writing something.

With this first day of the battle ended with no causality.

Players : @Ekkologix @Scum Flowa @Cray Cray @Lindltaylor @Light D Scumperouge @Natalija @krogothwolf @Tobi @Finalbeta @Fruitji @Marimo_420 @anon @RippedCal @Dr_Professor83 @TheAncientCenturion @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Destroya @T-Pein™ @Ryu Kishi @Hayumi
This is so confusing :josad:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yeah, I’m down to lynch Nat based on fuji’s result.

I’m definitely fine with alignment and write up names being connected. Just not for every case.. if you get me.

Anyway, we also have the Ripped and Light situation. This is me thinking out loud and nobody has to confirm anything.

Cal asked me if anyhing happened last night to me. He then voted light and hinted at Light not attacking Tobi.

Light was surprised that tobi survived the night which I thought he meant he attached Tobi. Fuji claims that Light is skilled and write up says that skilled attached someone.

So I think Cal tracked Light and saw Light visiting me. Which would mean he didn’t attack Tobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.