Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
In that same moment Kaido got surprised and stabbed by all the scabbards, yet no one is arguing that he's weak because of that.
You're taking a moment Oda put in there to make the scabbards look cool and taking it as proof of King's supposed weakness even though Kaido himself also got "rattled".
Doesn't matter. Scabbards did nothing to Kaido.

They got their Oden sama moment and got fucked.

King is no one.

Seth

โ€Ž
So you dropping it if it miracle happen or stay around go quiet or give king credit?
I like King.

But I don't like the idea of Zoro vs King after the rooftop. What's wrong here?

and what credit? That after all those chapters of making King look like a joke and bottom of a YC tier give him credit because Oda will finally remember that he is a fucking RHM of Kaido?

Btw, I think Kunyun might be able to soften Brook up a little bit before he fights WsW. We know Brook is a pervert like Sanji, so maybe he would be reluctant to attack a female, even if it is a monster
Personally, not sure if Brook is fighting WsW. I won't discount it, maybe it's possible if Jinbe is in fact meant to help Inu fight Jack, but I'm just not seeing it.

Trust me though, I hope this is just a case of Brook not having his fight yet, as with Chopper, Usopp or Zoro. We'll certainly see. I'd love to see Jinbe recognize that Jack is too much for Inu to handle (maybe the floors break), leaving Brook to finish off WsW. In that vein it would leave Robin to finish off Black Maria and if Sasaki isn't done, the same for Franky, whilst having someone handle Jack.

And yes, hopefully P1 gets up for Usopp (I wouldn't even mind if Ulti did too) and Chopper faces one or all of the 4 remaining Numbers.

:josad:
*When someone mistakes Zoro for VC/number 2
---No strawhat is there to confirm it and hype Zoro
*But When Someone sees or calls Sanji number 2/VC
---Robin doesn't rebuke it but reinforce it by even saying he's fit to be be Wings!
**Oda in sbs : Zoro and Sanji are wings**
The only time a strawhat is called number 2 and another strawhat reinforces it!
The only time a strawhat led the crew and its called after him : "Curly Pirates"

Zoro and Sanji still compete. Zoro himself still mentions "worth 2000 men" in Wano to counter the "1000 men" statement about Sanji.
Fandom " rooftop set Zoro and Killer tiers above Sanji" LOL

Once again you can see how Oda confirms/reinforces things to be true or false :
A question about something or an inquiry/mockery ---> followed by a reinforced statement or answer :
  • Kaido witness Luffy's CoC and says "you too?" Then reinforced it by saying "Kidd can use it too ...we don't need many conquerors"
  • Kaido witness Enma's aura and asks "why do I feel Oden's presence in it?" Then finally got a confirmation and said "I see...its indeed Oden's blade"
  • Luffy witnessed Kaido's adcoc and asks "you can coat your attacks with CoC right?" Kaido agrees and both talk use it as We see adcoc visuals from both.
  • Maria asks and mocks sanji "and he is supposed to be your number 2?.."
  • Robin doesn't deny it but reinforces it by calling "Wings"
Then we have a scene in ch1010 about someone's assumed "CoC" which there were no visuals and confirmation (there's actually a denial from Zoro himself). People are now even using Anime filler Lol.

Can we prove Sanji is Luffy's wing alongside Zoro. Even seen as number 2 in strength? Yes we can!
Can you prove Luffy & Kaido can coat their attacks with CoC? Yes we can! Per statements and visuals.
But can you prove Zoro coated his attack with CoC or has CoC in general?
All we have is just Kaido's questioning with lack of visuals and without a reinforced opinion/answer from kaido or Zoro himself
If Oda can make Sanji's Wings stuff clear then he would make Zoro's CoC clear but Right now, We should wait.
Why wasnt Sanji on the roof?

Why is Sanji fighting Queen?

Why does Zoro not Sanji have CoC?

Doesn't matter. Scabbards did nothing to Kaido.

They got their Oden sama moment and got fucked.

King is no one.
And they did to King then? The guy's been fighting Marco for awhile and is also very much fine.

Just because y'all are delusional and think Zoro will take over as the main character doesn't mean King is weak and it doesn't mean him fighting a first Yonko commander would be "disrespectful".

Seth

โ€Ž
And they did to King then? The guy's been fighting Marco for awhile and is also very much fine.
Just because y'all are delusional and think Zoro will take over as the main character doesn't mean King is weak and it doesn't mean him fighting a first Yonko commander would be "disrespectful".
Marco is not impressive to me as a fighter.

He can't do more than stalling someone and healing himself. Marco won't kill you in 1 vs 1.

King should stay and fight staller Marco.

No one gives a fuck about it.

Zoro is above King and it was proven on the roof. Denying it is simply biasm.

He can't do more than stalling someone and healing himself. Marco won't kill you in 1 vs 1.

Imagine being such a GOAT you make a YC1 character irrelevant

I like King.

But I don't like the idea of Zoro vs King after the rooftop. What's wrong here?

and what credit? That after all those chapters of making King look like a joke and bottom of a YC tier give him credit because Oda will finally remember that he is a fucking RHM of Kaido?
Yea cus oda

Marco isnt impressive???? What???:pepecafe:

When someone mistakes Zoro for VC/number 2
---No strawhat is there to confirm it and hype Zoro
*But When Someone sees or calls Sanji number 2/VC
---Robin doesn't rebuke it but reinforce it by even saying he's fit to be be Wings!
**Oda in sbs : Zoro and Sanji are wings**
The only time a strawhat is called number 2 and another strawhat reinforces it!
The only time a strawhat led the crew and its called after him : "Curly Pirates"
โ€ข Urouge :
Zoro the First mate
โ€ข Bartolomeo a SH fanboy :
Zoro is the vice captain

Whilst BM asked if he is number 2

Ndule in suicide watch
:josad:

Seth

โ€Ž
You think this fazed me or something?

If this bullshit happen I will call out Oda on being retarded and that's about it.

You won't see me repping Zoro vs King fight no matter what Zoro does in this fight. This is not a fight for Zoro anymore. Zoro should low diff King and if not it only proves that Oda is just dumb and doesn't care about the established power system that he himself created.

I liked Zoro vs King idea but it was way before the roof.

Who gives 2 fucks about King from Zoro fandom now? Yeah, no one fam.

I won't rep this fight not even once. I guarantee you.

???

Can Marco go brutally murder you? No.

Can Marco give you a fatal wound? No.

Can Marco do something more than stalling someone? No.
To be fair, literally every single person Marco has encountered (Garp, Kizaru, Akainu, King, Queen, Blackbeard, Big Mom) are either his level or stronger lol. Is he supposed to be able to do those things to any of them lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.