Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

I like King.

But I don't like the idea of Zoro vs King after the rooftop. What's wrong here?

and what credit? That after all those chapters of making King look like a joke and bottom of a YC tier give him credit because Oda will finally remember that he is a fucking RHM of Kaido?
Oda really doesn't care about that. Killer fought on the rooftop as well and ended up fighting Hawkins.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
To be fair, literally every single person Marco has encountered (Garp, Kizaru, Akainu, King, Queen, Blackbeard, Big Mom) are either his level or stronger lol. Is he supposed to be able to do those things to any of them lol?
Everyone u mentioned would murder Marco if they fight seriously aside of Queen and King probably.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
King is trash because Sanji is fighting Queen?

All that Sanji vs King hype though....
I only hyped up King because I felt sorry for him and his trash feats, it has nothing to do with Sanji fighting him. In fact, I’m glad Sanji is fighting Queen instead, since Queen is stronger than King lol
You think this fazed me or something?

If this bullshit happen I will call out Oda on being retarded and that's about it.

You won't see me repping Zoro vs King fight no matter what Zoro does in this fight. This is not a fight for Zoro anymore. Zoro should low diff King and if not it only proves that Oda is just dumb and doesn't care about the established power system that he himself created.

I liked Zoro vs King idea but it was way before the roof.

Who gives 2 fucks about King from Zoro fandom now? Yeah, no one fam.

I won't rep this fight not even once. I guarantee you.
Yeah, I’d feel bad for you Zoro bois if he ends up fighting King since King is trash. I feel like Zoro should atleast fight someone as strong as Queen and not someone as weak as King
:myman:

Personally, not sure if Brook is fighting WsW. I won't discount it, maybe it's possible if Jinbe is in fact meant to help Inu fight Jack, but I'm just not seeing it.

Trust me though, I hope this is just a case of Brook not having his fight yet, as with Chopper, Usopp or Zoro. We'll certainly see. I'd love to see Jinbe recognize that Jack is too much for Inu to handle (maybe the floors break), leaving Brook to finish off WsW. In that vein it would leave Robin to finish off Black Maria and if Sasaki isn't done, the same for Franky, whilst having someone handle Jack.

And yes, hopefully P1 gets up for Usopp (I wouldn't even mind if Ulti did too) and Chopper faces one or all of the 4 remaining Numbers.
I remember an interesting theory that all 10 Numbers ate SMILES. Because SMILES only have a 10% success rate, only 1 of the Numbers would have a successful SMILE. From what we’ be seen, the Numbers are constantly launching (though it could just be because they’re drunk). However, when we saw the silhouette of that tall one, he didn’t look like he was laughing.

???

Can Marco go brutally murder you? No.

Can Marco give you a fatal wound? No.

Can Marco do something more than stalling someone? No.
You know he has talons right? Those things are made specifically for killing:kayneshrug:, and being able to stall 2 commanders is impressive as hell, I dont thini any SH besides Luffy can do that

This chapter looks better with full spoilers now! Black Maria vs Robin and Brook seems like a fantastic emotional battle. Looking forward to see them in panels.

Luffy is finally gonna be back in action soon. Zoro might be back too. Yamato vs Kaido seems interesting as well. Hope Oda shows us more of Yamato's attacks. She can breathe fire like Kaido wtf? Oda can give Mythical Zoans any ability as he wishes I guess. Really hope we see more panel action of Yamato vs Kaido

Personally, not sure if Brook is fighting WsW. I won't discount it, maybe it's possible if Jinbe is in fact meant to help Inu fight Jack, but I'm just not seeing it.

Trust me though, I hope this is just a case of Brook not having his fight yet, as with Chopper, Usopp or Zoro. We'll certainly see. I'd love to see Jinbe recognize that Jack is too much for Inu to handle (maybe the floors break), leaving Brook to finish off WsW. In that vein it would leave Robin to finish off Black Maria and if Sasaki isn't done, the same for Franky, whilst having someone handle Jack.

And yes, hopefully P1 gets up for Usopp (I wouldn't even mind if Ulti did too) and Chopper faces one or all of the 4 remaining Numbers.
I don't hold my breath on Brook VS Who's-Who (but I want it to happen), but if Who's-Who was that CP9 agent at the Ohara incident, you'd think he'd encounter Robin.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You know he has talons right? Those things are made specifically for killing:kayneshrug:, and being able to stall 2 commanders is impressive as hell, I dont thini any SH besides Luffy can do that
Wow talons. Has he kill someone or beat until the end? Yeah.

Marco is just a staller. Glad that I recovered from beliving that he is strong.

Ugh I like King, my Guild Wars 2 character is King The Wildfire, i like his base look, I hate his fruit.
Still as a YC1, he’s strong and he’s worthy to be a Zoro opponent.
I únderstand that many Zoro fans dont want the King fight as they want Zoro to go back and fight Kaidou. But calling King trash and not worth wont do you any good. It will just backfire the hell out of you once Zoro fights King if It ever happens. Not saying Zoro vs King will definetely happen, but you have to embrace and make peace with that possibility. We already have Sanji fans as our predesessors, dont follow their paths :giogio::goatasure:

I remember an interesting theory that all 10 Numbers ate SMILES. Because SMILES only have a 10% success rate, only 1 of the Numbers would have a successful SMILE. From what we’ be seen, the Numbers are constantly launching (though it could just be because they’re drunk). However, when we saw the silhouette of that tall one, he didn’t look like he was laughing.
Bro, holy shit that would make sense.

Now, granted I'm just looking at this image now:

You can't really tell if the most "humanoid" looking one here truly is or isn't smiling, but I do find your theory fascinating. It would be just like Oda to make 1 of 10 Numbers have a proper SMILE power, while the other 9 are failed pleasures, hence their constant laughs.

I only hyped up King because I felt sorry for him and his trash feats, it has nothing to do with Sanji fighting him. In fact, I’m glad Sanji is fighting Queen instead, since Queen is stronger than King lol

Yeah, I’d feel bad for you Zoro bois if he ends up fighting King since King is trash. I feel like Zoro should atleast fight someone as strong as Queen and not someone as weak as King
:myman:
Only Sanji stans think that with their headcanon

Everyone in their right minds know King > Queen, it's in the name

Status
Not open for further replies.