Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
King oneshotted entire BMP and gave BM amnesia
Wow King kicked a ship...so impressive. Daifuku casually destroyed multiple ships with a single slash but King couldn’t even damage Big Mom’s ship lol. And no he didn’t give BM amnesia, a whirlpool did lol.
King has barely been shown fighting. It's not hard to admit Sanji is fighting Queen so by your logic Queen > King

Memoryless BM threw around Queen like a ragdoll, im not sure if you want to use that as Queens top feat, doing a sneak attack on here from the roof and barely doing any damage
“Barely been shown fighting”

He got his sword shot out of his hand by Izo, got embarrassed by Sanji, and got choked and completely destroyed by Marco in a 2v1 lol. He’s had all these fights and in every single one of them he’s been embarrassed and destroyed. Also, just because BM lost her memories doesn’t mean she was nerfed
I feel like this argument is pretty disingenuous to the character at this time. This would be like saying Mihawk is garbage because all he's done so far (physically in the manga) is no-diff east blue Zoro and cut a frozen tidal wave lol, yet everyone here bases Mihawk's prowess from his title, the WSS. This is the same Mihawk that got his slash blocked by Joz.

Consequently, people should do the same for King. The value of King is higher than Queen, that is a fact. The title matters here, just like it matters for Mihawk. Lets wait until we actually see more from King before making rash statements.
Except Mihawk is trash for the exact reasons you stated ( and the fact that he couldn’t thought Pre TS Luffy) lol

It's really disappointing that Brook is going to be fighting two SMILE users and a Number, but I'm happy that Robin vs Black Maria is going to be a 1v1 and not a 2v1.
Some people have some "decent" ideas to what might be going on, but who knows at this point. There is a pretty interesting questions left to be had about some of these fights:

- Why is it that, so far, only Jinbe and Robin were given Vs. Chapter titles? Franky oddly did not receive one last chapter.

- Subsequently, why is it that Robin's Vs. chapter did not end with her "winning" like Jinbe's allegedly does?

- Why is it that Brook was not included in this one?

- Is Inu meant to fight Jack as a full fight or is someone else supposed to handle him?

- Why has Oda transitioned away from both Jinbe and Franky's fights before we truly know the outcome?

It has led me to think of a few things based on some other user's ideas, but I'm not entirely sure at point. What if:

- Franky vs Sasaki is not finished? What if there is a chapter actually titled "Franky vs. Sasaki" in the coming chapters? He is now outside of the armor.

- What if Jinbe ended up breaking the floor between the 3rd and 4th floor? What if he and WsW land where Brook/Robin/Black Maria are? What if WsW recovers enough to fight again?

- What if, subsequently, Jack defeats or injures Inu and breaks the 2nd floor roof to the 3rd floor?

- Could this then in fact lead to "Brook vs Who's Who" and "Jinbe vs Jack" chapters since Jinbe would seem to be the only powerful Strawhat available to hold him off, if not Inu or a non-strawhat (Kid/Law are busy with BM and Killer/Hawkins seem to be as well).

- Could P1 and Ulti get back up and give Usopp and Nami vs Chapters at proper moments then?

Just a long shot guess as to something that may happen, but I wouldn't count Brook out yet from getting something eventually. Same with Chopper, there is good precedent for potentially him fighting a Number, particularly one that has some level of competence to them (there 4 more unknown still after this chapter).

Just to put it out there, I've had my thought that Yamato may get forced down to fight Jack at some point eventually, so the above really isn't an idea of where I think its going, but I dont mind rolling with it atm since things are so unknown.

Wow King kicked a ship...so impressive. Daifuku casually destroyed multiple ships with a single slash but King couldn’t even damage Big Mom’s ship lol. And no he didn’t give BM amnesia, a whirlpool did lol.

He got his sword shot out of his hand by Izo, got embarrassed by Sanji, and got choked and completely destroyed by Marco in a 2v1 lol. He’s had all these fights and in every single one of them he’s been embarrassed and destroyed. Also, just because BM lost her memories doesn’t mean she was nerfed

Except Mihawk is trash for the exact reasons you stated ( and the fact that he couldn’t thought Pre TS Luffy) lol
King sliced Marco's wing doing actual damage to him. Queen did 0 damage to Marco even was scared of his devil fruit

How did King get embarassed by Sanji, King drove him through the building and left.

Strawhats match a Yonkou main crew already btw.
Luffy top tier, Zoro y1c to inbetweener, Sanji y2c, jinbe y2c to y3c, mid trio veteran lvl or above, weak trio special powers with specific use potential.

Still more than anything Queen has done.

I remember when A2 joked about Brook paralleling Who's-Who because Jimbei (Luffy's YC) cucked Brook in the matchups just as Queen (Kaido's YC) cucked Who's-Who in his relationship with you know who.

Queen did that and more by himself :queenhear:, Zoan Form only :hohoho: :hohoho::funky:
Queen not only actually physically attacked Big Mom in the head, but the attack made Big Mom go to sleep and then Queen wrapped up Big Mom and brought her to Kaido as a present.

King never actually attacked Big Mom himself, and yet some people try to make it seem like he did and that he caused the amnesia when in reality he didn't.

Queen healed BM, which is fitting since Sanji is also in the business of healing BM
You mean cracked her head, made her dizzy and then she fell asleep after being hit by a Zoan Form Queen pure physical strength? This basicly means he could bring her amnesia back :kawak:

If King had done that you would wank him as hell :pepedoffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.