Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical 12 year old replay.
"YoUre gAy" after getting destroyed like a bitch.
:wellwell:
This alone confirms you have the mindset of a child.
Come back when youre older than 18.
:salt:
Are you serious? Bro I’m just stating the obvious

You have to be gay. No other dude would try to call out another dude’s looks from behind a….mask ot in general

Also spamming random insults like a schizophrenic isn’t What i’d call “destroying” someone
Post automatically merged:

He has an iq of a fish and couldnt come up with a better come back so he resorted to "you are gay"
Wdym comeback? I legit had you spamming swear words and insults lol

I basically already had you crying

What they are doing then? Igor.

Maybe they have an extreme diff fight just after Marco was cleanly toying with 2 commanders?

Taking Queen away adds to King's chances to win? I don't think so.

Stop pushing King where he doesn't belong.

He has the worst portrayal out of YC1.
Marco hold them for seconds Just for a moment to push zoro to the roof ....

...Then he was hiting Queen when Queen was not even paying attention on marco, then king Slash marco wing and marco hit king, and since then king and marco are on that.

Marco isnt toyng, he didnt injured Queen that IS 100% Fine. He land a hit thought.

And you judging king strenght without oda Focus on him yet. The amount of things that king lacks to still be shown is a Lot. NOT EVEN A NAMED ATACK YET.

When oda starting focusing on king you Will understand.

Shanks used CoA ?

Maybe your intelligence is so off the charts you missed my low-iq post here I'll post my question again
You see you don't even realised the question you asked but sit here to talk about intelligence lol . Look at those two sentences and tell me which of them has a question mark behind it.lemme me know when you are done

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Same stuff that Bartolomeo and Urogue did with Zoro.
zoro is a supernova. been stated multiple times that he was captain material. has conquerors haki. had multiple instances when he lead the crew. stated multiple times to be the vice captain and has parallels to other legendary vice captaisn like rayleigh, beckmann, oden etc

sanji barely has a better bounty than zoro and even that was played off of a gag. stop the cap lmao.

You see you don't even realised the question you asked but sit here to talk about intelligence lol . Look at those two sentences and tell me which of them has a question mark behind it.lemme me know when you are done
Okay so were running around in circles, got it.

Thanks for enlightening me, since the question I asked didn't have a question mark and apparently it was CoC that beat Mr 1 and not CoA jeez I must have read the manga incorrectly thanks @sanzolu what a gem in the community.

Okay so were running around in circles, got it.

Thanks for enlightening me, since the question I asked didn't have a question mark and apparently it was CoC that beat Mr 1 and not CoA jeez I must have read the manga incorrectly thanks @sanzolu what a gem in the community.
Running around in circles?? I only answered the question you asked and back to the point. Zoro did not use coa preskip. Coa helps you hurt and injure logias. The same power he used against mr1, that is what he used on skypiea to send the flying slashes he learnt. But there was one thing zoro could never do on skypiea, that is cut Enel . Cos voa is not coa.

I won't have to. King wasn't and won't be impressive enough for me to admit that I'm glad to have Zoro against him.

You do you. King has become trash.
Nah, no character is trash without First get him Focus. And even without that king is Very interesting.

-A YC1 of Kaido
- Pushed BM ship out of wano
-A race to be revealed
- BM wants him
- Low diffed sanji
-Ofered his sword to decapitate orochi
- Comands the whole beast pirates
- Baited the F6 for a meeting
- Is fighting a guy like marco for now
- his clothes reminds impeldown

Theres a Lot to come for king yet, and he isnt by any means trash.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Black Maria: "And he's the Number 2 of your group?
He became a laughing stock of Onigashima and let you fall into enemy's hands!!
Your nakama must have abandoned you!!"
Robin: "Sanji is a kind person.
You don't need to understand what it means for him to depend on me.
He is the one fit to be “The wings of the Pirate King”!!!
“Gigante Fleur” (Giant Blooming - 巨大咲き (ヒガンテ・フルール))!!!"
all it takes is an enemy to call sanji no 2 in a condescending way & robin, having to defend him right there, calling him the wings of pirate king (not even vice captain or the right hand man) for sanji fans to start the insane wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.