Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't queen the reason zoro needed Marcos help in the first place to get to the rooftop??
This is how Sanji's main opponent this arc reacted to Zoro's simple slash that didn't even touch him:

Sanji fans still bring up Doriki from 15 years ago, can you imagine if Zoro's main opponent was scared to death of Sanji? Y'all would never let it go. The difference in portrayal is clear, Zoro is massively above Sanji. Get over it.

This is how Sanji's main opponent this arc reacted to Zoro's simple slash that didn't even touch him:

Sanji fans still bring up Doriki from 15 years ago, can you imagine if Zoro's main opponent was scared to death of Sanji? Y'all would never let it go. The difference in portrayal is clear, Zoro is massively above Sanji. Get over it.
But then after zoro says getting past that same person would not be easy . Queen was scared of zoro?? Lol I don't think he would have tried to stop Marco and zoro then clown
Post automatically merged:

How is Zoro going to get to the roof through the hole in the dome.

The holes in your logic are bigger than that hole in the dome
I guess you forget queen dropped him and luffy to the lower floor . And after zoro even admits he can't easily get pass queen and go to the rooftop

How can you even overhype something with Apoo :suresure:

Are these your standards now? It's like saying "Sanji fucked Page One up" is overhyping. I understand that Sanji doesn't get as much on-screen feats but you don't have to stoop to these levels.

Zoro fucking damaged Kaido for life with 30+ bones broken. Apoo is nothing to him.

Sanji is fighting Queen right now. P1 is nothing to him.

Who the fuck cares about these things. Saying either or fodderizes these fodders is not overhyping. You can debate whether Zoro knocked Apoo out cold or not- but if Apoo is on the ground for over a chapter while A LOT of things are happening, then he is knocked out. But you know what? It doesn't fucking MATTER, man. Even Sanji can probably one-shot Apoo on a direct good hit.

Overhyping is when you take a character and try to make him stronger than what he isn't.

Anyhow, poking fun at #2 and #3 stuff was nice. Most people poked fun- even I made a meme on it insulting Zoro. No one cares about the bounty btw- you're, like, 3 years too late to troll anyone about that or think anyone is "salty" about that. Maybe visit 800s discussion threads?

But when baiters like you go 10+ pages repeating the same joke a billion times only for it to turn out to be wrong translation, it just becomes pathetically embarrassing. That's why I suggest you should just stop trying to troll by now. Even likes of Big D. Kaios are smart enough to step away when things go south.

None of you were trolling about bounty before either, btw, you were implying Sanji is more important or stronger as #2. And now you're trying to flip perspective after it was changed to about bounty which makes it much more embarrassing:myman:
I forgot you Zoro fans can't handle jokes and gets salty towards things that should supposedly be the most absolute truth somehow, Zorofans never troll anyone right, poor babies :ihaha:

By the way i was talking about Yamato the first time you quoted me.
:cantseeme:

Sanji wasn't even in the equation, you just brought him out of nowhere to point something everyone knows: Sanji's bounty is higher than Zoro's and the Beast Pirates acted according to it + casual scar wanking after seeing Yamato vs Kaido.

I said it literally when Lance posted the full summary: it's just a bounty thing.
There is no perspective to be flipped, there is just facts and you may see through it the way you want to.

Apoo is an example of something that already happened 23 Chapters ago, Zoro was struggling to Gifters and needing X-Drake's assistance to attack Apoo, stop misleading things

:kobeha:

And all i could see here was clearly insecurity and salt, much before the "number 2" thing came out, so not even going to mention the wings thing again

:saden:
(Big D. Kaios apparently doesn't even care for arguements according to him, i do)

But then after zoro says getting past that same person would not be easy . Queen was scared of zoro?? Lol I don't think he would have tried to stop Marco and zoro then clown
He said that because he didn't want to waste his energy before the Kaido fight which is why he let Apoo run around until he decided to get serious about getting the antidote.

How do you read chapter 997 and say Queen wasn't scared of Zoro, are you illiterate?

He said that because he didn't want to waste his energy before the Kaido fight which is why he let Apoo run around until he decided to get serious about getting the antidote.

How do you read chapter 997 and say Queen wasn't scared of Zoro, are you illiterate?
Queen was scared of zoro ???? Show me a panel of queen shivering against zoro . Am waiting

I forgot you Zoro fans can't handle jokes and gets salty towards things that should supposedly be the most absolute truth somehow, Zorofans never troll anyone right, poor babies :ihaha:

By the way i was talking about Yamato the first time you quoted me.
:cantseeme:

Sanji wasn't even in the equation, you just brought him out of nowhere to point something everyone knows: Sanji's bounty is higher than Zoro's and the Beast Pirates acted according to it + casual scar wanking after seeing Yamato vs Kaido.

I said it literally when Lance posted the full summary: it's just a bounty thing.
There is no perspective to be flipped, there is just facts and you may see through it the way you want to.

Apoo is an example of something that already happened 23 Chapters ago, Zoro was struggling to Gifters and needing X-Drake's assistance to attack Apoo, stop misleading things

:kobeha:

And all i could see here was clearly insecurity and salt, much before the "number 2" thing came out, so not even going to mention the wings thing again

:saden:
(Big D. Kaios apparently doesn't even care for arguements according to him, i do)
Zoro fans definitely do troll.

You among many others were trolling earlier.

But there's if there's a moment where you go on trolling about for 50 pages repeating same stuff from vague spoilers over and over again only for that specific thing to be turned out wrong- yeah, you should just stop embarrassing yourself lol. And that applies to Zoro or any other fans as well.

Sanji's bounty has been higher than Zoro for past 3 years, m8. But that wasn't even a FACTOR among dozens of pages worth of trolling and now you're suddenly trying to shoehorn "LOL U SALTY CUZ BOUNTY" into everything thinking anyone cares about a banter from 200+ chapters ago :suresure:

It's like those people who still bring up Vergo while trolling Sanji fans. It's just sad.

There's a reason why literally most Sanji fan that were barking earlier stopped with that, quietly taking the L while only you're embarrassing yourself more and more. Not the smartest of the bunch, ig.

On the verge of collapsing? Yamato looks fine, and Kaido praised her in general not just the fruit. And yes, Marco probably doesnt look that injured because of his powers(though we can see him bruised up anyway) but my point is that he was able to injure the calamities quite a bit wich is quite visible, and that was in a 2v1
i admit i have exaggerated in yamato's condition, but if wae compared her's and kaido's condition in the beginning of their fight to their condition now, it's obvious that kaido is not fazed in the slightest while yamato looks fairly damages and exhausted.

he got free shots on queen because queen wasn't even giving him any attention non of his attack landed on marco anyway, and yet queen looks clean so far, king damaged marco with pistols and a non haki slash, and he's only shown bleeding from his mouth.

oden disagrees
he said a bunch of pirate leaders of their generation will take down kaido
luffy winning alone especially in his current paralyzed condition before down (few hours left btw) is idiotic as hell and doesn't make any sense.
not even big mom can do that.
Yes and they are taking down Kaido and his organisation. Luffy can't solo Kaido AND the Beast Pirates (yet).
Oda has made it very clear Luffy tried some sort of new attack and failed off screen.

Luffy beating Lucci when he was completely unable to move at all (less than current condition where he can move his arm) is no different.
Luffy is aiming to be stronger than Kaido and Big Mom, fighting on an even playing field with Kaido for 30 minutes despite far more preinjury and no knowledge of advanced CoC, literally learning as he fights, shows Luffy's end of Wano potential to be massive when fresh.

Posted it above, learn to read.
Lol that is fear?? Since when did acting goofy and funny become fear in op. And yet am the one to start reading . You really addressed yourself here. It's sad you can even fucking differentiate gag faces from fear which has being distinguished so many times in the Manga. Maybe you should reread that same chapter again and the rest of the chapters cos you need it.

Post automatically merged:

I guess you forget queen dropped him and luffy to the lower floor . And after zoro even admits he can't easily get pass queen and go to the rooftop
Yes and Marco got him there because Marco can fly and Zoro cannot. I dont understand how you refuse to get that part

Lol that is fear?? Since when did acting goofy and funny become fear in op. And yet am the one to start reading . You really addressed yourself here. It's sad you can even fucking differentiate gag faces from fear which has being distinguished so many times in the Manga. Maybe you should reread that same chapter again and the rest of the chapters cos you need it.
Zoro terrified Queen, keep crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.