[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're going to give me further suss for not believing you? Or retracting my statement instantly once I saw I was wrong? Which one?
I keep telling you to drop this bullshit tunnel on me because nothing I said is fucking wrong. I told you about TAC and Saitama as well, but it needed Lind to convince you, apparently.

They‘re not Masons, he just has TMI here.

@Destroya

This is mostly what she inferred answering Cal this phase.

She also inferred she thinks her results might be bastard but thinks that's unlikely. Don't know what to make of that exactly.

I concur it's strange she would not vote him immediately, I guess though she still openly wished him out yesterday and throwing him in the mud etcetera so I don't look at this point in a particularly harsh manner.

I think overall Cal also bears high chances to flip scum judging off his total behaviour and the notion TAC and Flower should probably not be part of the same team.
What point are you trying to prove here? Look at Flower's reaction to Cal when he claimed and then consider that Flower had a much worse claim usage this day phase and tell me how she's Town? Also, what does TAC have to with Flower? I don't think they're wolf together either, but just because one might flip Town doesn't mean we should consider the other scum or even town for that matter. Not sure why you're connecting TAC and Flower and then town reading them.

What point are you trying to prove here? Look at Flower's reaction to Cal when he claimed and then consider that Flower had a much worse claim usage this day phase and tell me how she's Town? Also, what does TAC have to with Flower? I don't think they're wolf together either, but just because one might flip Town doesn't mean we should consider the other scum or even town for that matter. Not sure why you're connecting TAC and Flower and then town reading them.
Also flower claimed EOD yesterday. I'm pretty sure they were trying to get town punished. I clarified with mods and they confirmed it was a claim (3rd of the day), feel free to do the same so you know I'm telling the truth.

Flower is actively trying to hurt the town.

I keep telling you to drop this bullshit tunnel on me because nothing I said is fucking wrong. I told you about TAC and Saitama as well, but it needed Lind to convince you, apparently.

They‘re not Masons, he just has TMI here.
Flower, do you not remember claiming this phase? THAT WAS ANTI-TOWN.

More shade here with the TMI. I honestly don't know how you guys read this interaction and continue to think Flower is Town when every opportunity she gets she slips some sort of shade or some angle-shoot bull shit my way. And it wasn't Lind that convinced me, it was literally four other players telling me TAC had called Nat Saitama. So what am I TMIing about? Because if I'm wolf, I have no way of knowing TAC and Nat might be Masons, however that theory has been squashed so not sure how I can be sussed for thinking their Masons. Or am I TMIing about Nat and TAC being on a team together, aka my team? Like none of your shading makes sense when you actually break it down, you're just throwing things out there to try and discredit me.

Also flower claimed EOD yesterday. I'm pretty sure they were trying to get town punished. I clarified with mods and they confirmed it was a claim (3rd of the day), feel free to do the same so you know I'm telling the truth.

Flower is actively trying to hurt the town.
@Xlaw is this true? Did you say Flower used a third claim but went unpunished?

@TheAncientCenturion

Could you say: “Natural Born Disaster” is not one of my abilities? And word it straight forward. Don’t get playful with it.

It would help us turn on Beta for you.
I don't really like this logic. I'm not wolf reading you, but just because Beta might be wrong about TAC, doesn't mean he's scum. Also, Beta claimed so we know exactly what the check against TAC was. Do you believe that the 'Natural Born Disaster' ability is 100 scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.