Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 966

I'm just saying it will be a wasted opportunity to have Yamato stay in Wano if she's not joining
That was on jaya which is pretty much only pirates there and Oden stealling was most likely him being dumb and thinking he can take goods without paying no malice in it.

Little bit different than Kid crucifixing pirates and attacking civilians

That was on jaya which is pretty much only pirates there and Oden stealling was most likely him being dumb and thinking he can take goods without paying no malice in it.

Little bit different than Kid crucifixing pirates and attacking civilians
They literally say "Oden don't attack civilians" and "The Captain will be mad at you!" lol, no need to headcanon that

They literally say "Oden don't attack civilians" and "The Captain will be mad at you!" lol, no need to headcanon that
They also say "What? It's a lawless area? Oh just get on with it then" after those comments so initially they think Oden is attacking civilians and then realize hes not. The anime makes it more clear

Both of Yamao's named attacks have links to guardians.

1. Narikabura according to wiki:
The arrows would also be sold at Shintō shrines as good luck charms, particularly around New Year's Day; simply carrying a kabura-ya is meant to serve as a ward against evil spirits.
2. Namuji is named after the god of Nation Building

Fitting names for Wano's guardian that will help rebuild the nation when the arc is finished.

I wanted to recopile all the best comments that clearly gonna take the biggest L's in the forum. But now i feel very sad for these people cuz its not posibly for a human take so many L's in his forum/internet life and dont have the reading comprension to understand a manga for kids, where the character says like 1000 times that clearly she wants to sail with Luffy after defeat Kaido.

Last edited:
I wanted to recopile all the best comments that clearly gonna take the biggest L's in the forum. But now i feel very sad for these people cuz its not posibly for a human take so many L's in his forum/internet life and dont have the reading comprension to understand a manga for kids, where the character says like 1000 times that clearly she wants to sail with Luffy after defeat Kaido.
Maybe they can’t understand the meaning of “I want to set sail with Luffy!” and still trying to keep the huge L with them

Maybe they can’t understand the meaning of “I want to set sail with Luffy!” and still trying to keep the huge L with them
Nah, probably these people understand it, but his pride is so big to admit it.

In some way i really valorate these levels of pride and conviction. I start to becoming envious:milaugh:

Last edited:
Seriously, at this point i would like to see Carrot joining, only for the fact that dizzy´s effort pays off vs all those that argue against it(including myself btw).

Since i neither like Carrot or Yamato as Strawhat, at least for the community the former joining would be more interesting.

Seriously, at this point i would like to see Carrot joining, only for the fact that dizzy´s effort pays off vs all those that argue against it(including myself btw).

Since i neither like Carrot or Yamato as Strawhat, at least for the community the former joining would be more interesting.
I don't because I don't care about random people on the internet but the manga. :beckmoji:

Both of Yamao's named attacks have links to guardians.

1. Narikabura according to wiki:

2. Namuji is named after the god of Nation Building

Fitting names for Wano's guardian that will help rebuild the nation when the arc is finished.
And Zoro's Onigiri means riceballs, but why is Sanji the cook and not Zoro? Attack names don't mean spit in this context.

Nakirabura literally means "Ringing Turnip" Yamato | One Piece Wiki | Fandom

Narikabura (鳴鏑 Narikabura?, literally meaning "Ringing Turnip"): Swinging the kanabo upward, Yamato unleashes a vertical energy projectile to hit opponents from below with great force. It was first used against Hatcha, and immediately knocked him unconscious upon striking him in the head. Narikabura is another term for Kabura-ya ("turnip-headed arrow"), arrows used by samurai which made a whistling sound when fired. It is called Narikabura Arrow in the Viz translation.

^The name just describes the attack form.

Namuji Hyoga (無侍氷牙ナムジヒョウガ Namuji Hyōga?, literally meaning "Non-Samurai Ice Fang"

^Again, it just describes the attack form.

The 'Nakirabura' that you are taking about:

is something that you just pulled from Google, which is a fictional place that doesn't even exist, nor does it have anything to do with the name 'Yamato'.

Where did you pull the 'guardian', and 'god nation building' stuff from??

:kaidowhat:

Also, Kaido's attack Kosanze Ragnaraku (降三世こうさんぜ引奈落ラグならく Kōsanze Ragunaraku?, literally meaning "Conquered Three Worlds, Attracting Hell. The first part of the attack's name comes from Trailokyavijaya (Gōzanze Myōō, "Conqueror of Three Worlds"), one of the Five Wisdom Kings in Vajrayāna Buddhism, while the second part comes from Norse Mythology-Ragnarok- meaning the apocalypses.

^Oda literally used two different inspirations for one of kaido's attacks, both of which have nothing to do with Kaido's actual character.

This theory is so farfetched and outreached that you literally have to search the two terms Narikabura and Namuji individually to be even able to find them. And most disappointing of all is that they also have nothing to do with the name Yamato.

This is even worse than your 'Prince Takeru' Theory. Now your theories are reduced to just finding meaning from names of attacks, twisting their purpose for your own interpretation and nothing else.

Seriously?

And Zoro's Onigiri means riceballs, but why is Sanji the cook and not Zoro? Attack names don't mean spit in this context.

Nakirabura literally means "Ringing Turnip" Yamato | One Piece Wiki | Fandom

Narikabura (鳴鏑 Narikabura?, literally meaning "Ringing Turnip"): Swinging the kanabo upward, Yamato unleashes a vertical energy projectile to hit opponents from below with great force. It was first used against Hatcha, and immediately knocked him unconscious upon striking him in the head. Narikabura is another term for Kabura-ya ("turnip-headed arrow"), arrows used by samurai which made a whistling sound when fired. It is called Narikabura Arrow in the Viz translation.

^The name just describes the attack form.

Namuji Hyoga (無侍氷牙ナムジヒョウガ Namuji Hyōga?, literally meaning "Non-Samurai Ice Fang"

^Again, it just describes the attack form.

The 'Nakirabura' that you are taking about:

is something that you just pulled from Google, which is a fictional place that doesn't even exist, nor does it have anything to do with the name 'Yamato'.

Where did you pull the 'guardian', and 'god nation building' stuff from??

Also, Kaido's attack Kosanze Ragnaraku (降三世こうさんぜ引奈落ラグならく Kōsanze Ragunaraku?, literally meaning "Conquered Three Worlds, Attracting Hell. The first part of the attack's name comes from Trailokyavijaya (Gōzanze Myōō, "Conqueror of Three Worlds"), one of the Five Wisdom Kings in Vajrayāna Buddhism, while the second part comes from Norse Mythology-Ragnarok- meaning the apocalypses.

^Oda literally used two different inspirations for one of kaido's attacks, both of which have nothing to do with Kaido's actual character.

This theory is so farfetched and outreached that you literally have to search the two terms Narikabura and Namuji individually to be even able to find them. And most disappointing of all is that they also have nothing to do with the name Yamato.

This is even worse than your 'Prince Takeru' Theory. Now your theories are reduced to just finding meaning from names of attacks, twisting their purpose for your own interpretation and nothing else.

Seriously?

exactly what I meant with Zoro’s Onigiri. At this point then Usopp should be an Astronomer instead of Sniper since most of Usopp’s attacks have “Star” or 星 (boshi) or maybe Botanist since most of Usopp’s attacks are plant-based :milaugh:

exactly what I meant with Zoro’s Onigiri. At this point then Usopp should be an Astronomer instead of Sniper since most of Usopp’s attacks have “Star” or 星 (boshi) or maybe Botanist since most of Usopp’s attacks are plant-based :milaugh:
Luffy should be a sniper...

Why sniper? His attacks have Pistol, Bazooka, Rifle, Gun, Gatling, Cannon, Bullet, etc. which are obviously derived from guns and whatsoever...

Come think of it, Garp wants him to be a Marine... And we haven't seen a top tier sniper from their ranks yet... Maybe Luffy fits because of the attack names... And that his DF belongs to the WG...

:milaugh:

Luffy should be a sniper...

Why sniper? His attacks have Pistol, Bazooka, Rifle, Gun, Gatling, Cannon, Bullet, etc. which are obviously derived from guns and whatsoever...

Come think of it, Garp wants him to be a Marine... And we haven't seen a top tier sniper from their ranks yet... Maybe Luffy fits because of the attack names... And that his DF belongs to the WG...

:milaugh:
Luffy>>>>>Sogeking :milaugh::milaugh:

People have pointed out that Yamato's line about leaving with Luffy being a red herring... but it only took 4 chapters for Oda to drop that Yamato's DF is a guardian spirit of Wano... basically slapping us in the face with the idea of Yamato staying. Doesn't that completely undermine the first line as a red herring? I'm thinking that the whole staying/leaving discussion is a red herring for something bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.