Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People have pointed out that Yamato's line about leaving with Luffy being a red herring... but it only took 4 chapters for Oda to drop that Yamato's DF is a guardian spirit of Wano... basically slapping us in the face with the idea of Yamato staying. Doesn't that completely undermine the first line as a red herring? I'm thinking that the whole staying/leaving discussion is a red herring for something bigger.
Yamato dying like her first line to Momo foreshadowed

We must be reading different stories if you believe Oda would kill Yamato
I don't believe that he'd do it, but I can't help but notice death flags, and I'm willing to debate it while thirsty for more chapters. The longer it's been since the last chapter, the lower my standards.

Nah she gonna be huge in Elbaf, there has to be a reason why Oda put her on the ship in WCI...
Guys let wait until wano arc ends. She still can get some focus.
Post automatically merged:

I don't believe that he'd do it, but I can't help but notice death flags, and I'm willing to debate it while thirsty for more chapters. The longer it's been since the last chapter, the lower my standards.
What would be the point of killing her anyway

Last edited:
Since its Oda, I have absolutely no reason to believe Yamato will die. Oda introduces a new character only to kill them immediately?

It's irrelevant how many people claimed Ace wouldn't die. Same people also said Jinbe wouldn't be a SH as he was gonna die.
Funniest one had to be Sanji dying

Guys let wait until wano arc ends. She still can get some focus.
Post automatically merged:

What would be the point of killing her anyway
To have Momo grow as a man and make him willing to nearly sacrifice himself to stop onigashima from falling and killing the people of the flower capital.

I can see Yamato telling him a line saying that Momo is now Wanos last guardian since Yamato’s fruit was the guardian of Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.