One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Strongest creature means strongest living being. Hence "in a 1 on 1 always bet on Kaido"
Whitebeard was the strongest man and the strongest pirate -> 1 on 1 always bet on him in his era

Mihawk is indeed the most powerful swordsman. He would beat every swordsman 1 on 1. He would beat Fujitora because Fujitora is classified as a swordsman. But there is room to question whether everyone with a sword is actually a swordsman. Swordsman refers to a martial art, to a skill, which is swordsmanship. It is different from "strongest creature" or "strongest man". Latter two aren't a skill.

Then let's assume, Roger is the WSS of his era. Stronger than Mihawk. Yet Roger didn't even achieve a black blade, which is the signature of a swordsman at his peak? Ryuma got it as the sword god, Mihawk got it as the WSS, Zoro will achieve it soon enough. Roger is a tier above Mihawk.
See you can't understand the words that had been spelled in manga that Oda has said to us, you are interpreting these words the way you want.

Mihawk deserved to be the WSS. That doesn't make him stronger than every character who uses a freaking sword though.
Yeah, if anything WSS is the most poorly thought out Strawhat dream in context. Oda goofed up big time with it. Still I give him slack because it was introduced in early One Piece canon before he invented characters like Rayleigh, Fujitora or Trafalgar Law.

In the mean time I'm just going to ignore the sword boy stuff. Every Strawhat will accomplish their dream one way or another. So with that, I'm out, peace. :catsure:

Yeah, if anything WSS is the most poorly thought out Strawhat dream in context. Oda goofed up big time with it. Still I give him slack because it was introduced in early One Piece canon before he invented characters like Rayleigh, Fujitora or Trafalgar Law.

In the mean time I'm just going to ignore the sword boy stuff. Every Strawhat will accomplish their dream one way or another. So with that, I'm out, peace. :catsure:
Lmfaoo sounds like tears zoro is stronger then law and he soon pass rayleigh and Fuji

Status
Not open for further replies.