One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImU bEiNg SwOrDsMaN cOnFiRmEd??!!!
If I want to tear a piece of paper, I do it with my hands. The fact that Im had a sword with him in the first place and used it for such a simple task, indicates that he wields a blade.

When did they clash ????
They never left their ship before a storm intervened
Whether they did in the end or not is irrelevant. They were prepared to, they were taking out their weapons and Roger was seen charging towards the enemy. Or you mean to tell me, Roger just wanted to take a good pose to have pictures taken of him, only to then throw away his gun?

Where already seen showing us Rayleigh going all out. It's the same thing we always. Some people believe that every single time a character fights they have to go all out and show everything.
Then why you guys pushing away narrative for Rayleigh over Roger so easily just because stuff don't go your way. You can't back anything unless it makes Zoro #1 (which he never be) in your book. Idea of him surpassing or equal to Roger is just Headcannon stupidity at this point. That goes for anyone thinking Mihawk is stronger than Roger too.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If I want to tear a piece of paper, I do it with my hands. The fact that Im had a sword with him in the first place and used it for such a simple task, indicates that he wields a blade.

Whether they did in the end or not is irrelevant. They were prepared to, they were taking out their weapons and Roger was seen charging towards the enemy. Or you mean to tell me, Roger just wanted to take a good pose to have pictures taken of him, only to then throw away his gun?
Oh so you were fucking talking out your arse lmfao

Then why you guys pushing away narrative for Rayleigh over Roger so easily just because stuff don't go your way. You can't back anything unless it makes Zoro #1 (which he never be) in your book. Idea of him surpassing or equal to Roger is just Headcannon stupidity at this point. That goes for anyone thinking Mihawk is stronger than Roger too.
Spread the word :kata:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not everybody remembers everything, so i wanted to make sure everybody is informed. :cheers:
I am pretty sure the guy I was quoting knows it.

Gryphon absolutely has enough space to be used with both hands.
More recent images of similar swords

I've just done a bit of research on this. I guess some swords with hilt guards do have enough space to accommodate two arms. However, it's worth noting that those who use swords with hilt guards prefer to use them with one hand. Durandal, for example, seem to have enough space for two hands but Cavendish is mostly seen wielding it one arm and occassionally use the second arm if necessary. I think Roger falls under the same category.

And Mihawk referred to Shanks as an one-armed has been. So he referred to Shanks being unable to use both arms in combat and not just "losing his strong arm". Would be pitiful enough for Mihawk to have a rival that uses his blade only with one hand. :kappa:
I think this part is kinda irrelavent and I am sure this won't lead us towards a peaceful end so I am not going to address this.

So let's assume Roger was indeed a swordsman by definition. The WSS of his time. Was he > Mihawk? That would make Zoro's dream less relevant, because he will not surpass Roger and only claim the WSS title of the current era, while Luffy will surpass the old era. Obviously, Luffy was made to be the Roger of the current era. There is not the slightest parallel between Zoro and Roger. Where is Roger's black blade? Roger, with an inferior blade, CoA and one handed > Mihawk, how?
Roger > Mihawk regardless of whether or not he was a swordsman but he doesn't belong to this Gods realm that only the Godly characters can hope to touch. Mihawk doesn't have to be the strongest of all time for Zoro's dream to be relavent. It's Zoro who's destined to be the best swordsmen in OP, not Mihawk. Though it's unlikely to happen, Zoro hitting Roger class is not somehting unthinkable considering Zoro's captain is going to go beyond Roger and do things even he couldn't accomplish.

There doesn't need to be a parallel b/w Zoro and every single swodsman he needs to surpass to be the best of all time. Hell, even Mihawk doesn't have that many parallels with him to even call them parallels. The whole black blade thing is just taken out of proportion by the fandom. Blackening a blade is about the level of COA one posses, there are tons of other things which determine a fighters, swordsman or not, over-all worth. Roger can have inferior COA to Mihawk and still best him due to superior to COC/ COO or both so the B.Blade argument is kinda irrelavent unless we're talking about someone we know for sure is beneath Mihawk in the other aspects i.e., someone like Oden.

Oh so you were fucking talking out your arse lmfao
- Roger pirates are ready for battle, taking out their weapons
- Roger is seen with a blade in one hand and a gun in the other hand, having a posture that indicates he is charging towards the enemy.

HA001: "Haha, there is no indication he wanted to use the gun for battle. He just wanted a photographer to take a picture before the real battle starts, in which he would throw the gun away"

Why are people melting and getting so salty at the thought that Zoro will be superior to Roger?
Thinking Luffy will be above Roger is fine but Zoro being above Roger is blasphemy? :milaugh:
Are you actually arguing this ?

You do understand that gigantic difference in strength between current Zoro and Luffy. Zoro fainting 10 minutes whilst Luffy is able to go on for 11 hours + whilst defeating 2 SCs in 2/3 days. Then you have Zoro barely surviving Kamazou.

Lmao and now yall tell me Kamazou oneshotted the dude that will surpass Roger. Llolollmao

Why are people melting and getting so salty at the thought that Zoro will be superior to Roger?
Thinking Luffy will be above Roger is fine but Zoro being above Roger is blasphemy? :milaugh:
You should know by now that everything regarding Zoro level is blasphemy :kayneshrug:
I guess now Zoro being prime Ray level will not be so outrageous anymore :kayneshrug::kayneshrug:
Exactly like Zoro fighting King was not outrageous anymore when Zoro got a claim in the Kaido’s fight :wellwell::wellwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.