One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the fk u know that is bullet lmao ?
He is not Bullet?

Anyway, let's say that guy over there is not Bullet - that doesn't change anything about the narrative of Roger representing a real pirate, Zowo. ;)

Do you ever say anything factual?
No, do you?
If so, when was it confirmed that Roger is a pure swordsman? And explain to me why Oda has never made any connections between Mihawk (WSS) and the Pirateking?

I do listen to good arguments or even facts - headcanon is not part of.

I'm showing some manga facts and go call retard your parents your uneducated piece of thrash.
Dear god this guys gets refuted and come out cursing you, if you cannot have civilized discussion just leave you brat.
Lol , calm down u unicelluar . if ur tiny brain cant handle a simple discussion , its time to evolve you piteous creature. U are cursing while complaining about " cursing "

Napoleon can barely bypass Jinbe. It's not on Yoru's level let alone Mihawk+Yoru.
Big Mom was heavily nerfed at that point and Jinbe still got send flying.

Napoleon not being on Yoru's level is headcanon. Napoleon could very well have have the highest grade ,and therefore be a supreme grade sword.

:kaidowhat:

First the "gun clash" and now the "stab a photo " to stablish a figthting style.
The Roger pirates clashed with Shiki or at least prepared to, and in that clash Roger was also holding a gun. So the Red Hair pirates aren't "clashing" with others because most of them use gun? Are you so pedantic to argue about the meaning of clash in the strictest sense?

I lose every respect for Mihawk fans.

Mihawk > Roger :josad:

When Roger tried to target Whitebeard and his YC1 got in his way

YC1 got neg diffed.

When Mihawk tried to target Whitebeard and his YC3 got in his way

Mihawk's attack got neg diffed.
Mihawk none named and none haki attack was designed for someone made out of flesh and blood and it was stopped by somebody made out of diamond. Where's the evidence that he is YC3. pre timeskip command and post commanders are different.

Rogers attack was designed for someone made out of flesh and blood and he hit someone made out of flesh and blood. I said hit because we don't know if that attack was enough to one shot Oden. The spoilers don't say.

If you don't understand the difference between the two you really need to work on your reading and comprehension skills.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The Roger pirates clashed with Shiki or at least prepared to, and in that clash Roger was also holding a gun. So the Red Hair pirates aren't "clashing" with others because most of them use gun? Are you so pedantic to argue about the meaning of clash in the strictest sense?

When did they clash ????
They never left their ship before a storm intervened

They don't clashed ,as we know the weather got in the middle.

And pull up their guns when the enemy is totally ok.

What you want them to do while pointing their swords in clear distance?

You never respected them lmao.... you shit on the character whenever the opportunity appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.