One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people melting and getting so salty at the thought that Zoro will be superior to Roger?
Thinking Luffy will be above Roger is fine but Zoro being above Roger is blasphemy? :milaugh:
At the end Luffy still will be above.

Idk what's so frightening .

:luuh:

OP ends with Luffy and Zoro standing above the characters of past eras (from the pirate side).

People are thinking that there will be something after the end of OP so there must be a gap.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
- Roger pirates are ready for battle, taking out their weapons
- Roger is seen with a blade in one hand and a gun in the other hand, having a posture that indicates he is charging towards the enemy.

HA001: "Haha, there is no indication he wanted to use the gun for battle. He just wanted a photographer to take a picture before the real battle starts, in which he would throw the gun away"
You said they clashed. They didnt.
Where was the gun vs rocks
Where was the gun this chapter ???

I've just done a bit of research on this. I guess some swords with hilt guards do have enough space to accommodate two arms. However, it's worth noting that those who use swords with hilt guards prefer to use them with one hand. Durandal for example, seem to have enough space for two hands but Cavendish is mostly seen wielding it one arm and occassionally use the second arm if necessary. I think Roger falls under the same category.
There are pics or Durandal that indicate that the hilt has only enough space for one hand.

Then there are moments where the hilt is suddenly twice as big.

That just means that Oda isn't consistent in his drawings. If he needs the character to use his sword with two arms, he will generate enough space.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Are you actually arguing this ?
You do understand that gigantic difference in strength between current Zoro and Luffy. Zoro fainting 10 minutes whilst Luffy is able to go on for 11 hours + whilst defeating 2 SCs in 2/3 days. Then you have Zoro barely surviving Kamazou.
Lmao and now yall tell me Kamazou oneshotted the dude that will surpass Roger. Llolollmao
Yes, actually arguing because it is funny people getting an allergic reaction to Zoro being above Roger.:milaugh:
What gigantic difference? There is no difference but you are unable to understand it.
Zoro at least needed 10 mins to faint against Kamazou while Luffy only needed 1 min to faint against Caesar who is bellow Kamazou. :suresure: Entire WB and Roger crew was going at each other for 3 days, it doesnt mean shit. :milaugh:
Luffy and Zoro are what Roger's character was: Pirate King and Great swordsman in one body, name of the chapter 5.
I would like to help you but I dont know what your local drug store offers against the Zoro-above-Roger allergy. :milaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There are pics or Durandal that indicate that the hilt has only enough space for one hand.

Then there are moments where the hilt is suddenly twice as big.

That just means that Oda isn't consistent in his drawings. If he needs the character to use his sword with two arms, he will generate enough space.
Doesn't really mean much when we know how the wielder prefers to use it. From what we know, Rayleigh uses one hand, Cavendish mostly prefers to use one hand and so does Roger.

Yes, actually arguing because it is funny people getting an allergic reaction to Zoro being above Roger.:milaugh:
What gigantic difference? There is no difference but you are unable to understand it.
Zoro at least needed 10 mins to faint against Kamazou while Luffy only needed 1 min to faint against Caesar who is bellow Kamazou. :suresure: Entire WB and Roger crew was going at each other for 3 days, it doesnt mean shit. :milaugh:
Luffy and Zoro are what Roger's character was: Pirate King and Great swordsman in one body, name of the chapter 5.
I would like to help you but I dont know what your local drug store offers against the Zoro-above-Roger allergy. :milaugh:
Zoro was able to get free from Issho's gravity w/sword intake and now he is much much stronger :cheers:

Loook at how deluded this poor baby is:laughmoji::perocry:

You really be comparing a fodder with a sword to a person who literally control oxygen. Is this the argument yall using for Zoro. Lmao dun out here tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.