[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think fundamentally it's most likely a TMI slip because Flowa couldn't even assume how much my team was attacked exactly so she is likely scum herself and aware.
Your theory is riddled with holes. If Flower was Scum she still wouldn’t know if her team was attacking yours or town.

It’s completely rational to assume that by probability we’d have probably seen a Scum die at night as colateral, yet the only Scum to die at night has been TAC. Imagine a 20 person game where almost half the players are Scum and out of people who have died at night 4/5 (80%) have been Town. And the one Scum who died is the one Town was obviously targeting that night. So it wasn’t random. Your theory is mathematically improbable.

At least you’ll be dead soon and we won’t have to hear you prattle. As if we’d believe the person who tried to get us to read him as Town out of sympathy and wasted our claims lol. You’ve already proven yourself desperate and willing to go to any lengths to deceive us.

Your theory is riddled with holes. If Flower was Scum she still wouldn’t know if her team was attacking yours or town.

It’s completely rational to assume that by probability we’d have probably seen a Scum die at night as colateral, yet the only Scum to die at night has been TAC. Imagine a 20 person game where almost half the players are Scum and out of people who have died at night 4/5 (80%) have been Town. And the one Scum who died is the one Town was obviously targeting that night. So it wasn’t random. Your theory is mathematically improbable.

At least you’ll be dead soon and we won’t have to hear you prattle. As if we’d believe the person who tried to get us to read him as Town out of sympathy and wasted our claims lol. You’ve already proven yourself desperate and willing to go to any lengths to deceive us.
Welcome to Bastard Games Battleground Prof.

If you are Town and not part of her team yourself you shall presumably regret not to convey your trust rightfully.

And by the way.

Mafia Teams don't kill each other at the beginning usually or even mid game. They prefer to channel the efforts on Town in order to have more chances getting exposed less.

This is also why I find Flower's comment so suspicious other than for the presumable slip in itself.

Mafia Teams don't kill each other at the beginning usually or even mid game. They prefer to channel the efforts on Town in order to have more chances getting exposed less.
Not even only that,

They are also very well aware that more scums = more firepower = more players killed rapidly and so they like to take the risk Mafia shoots Mafia which they know likely doesn't happen soon.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
These are such weird statements @Destroya

Combine that with a weird ability statement from
before and it’s just a lot of sketchy post one after another lol.

Then apparently the ability doesn’t work unless people are “on to him” so maybe he wants people to be on to him lol?
my abilities are best for troll play ... If I wasnt noob I would have them any time of day

Usually in multi ball scum teams wouldn't know each other so...
Well what I'm suggesting is that as soon as they know that's how it usually works and besides even if they don't they tend to shoot Town just out of a matter of pure odds, let alone the notion Town can come out too sometimes or role hint.

Of course this doesn't mean Mafia doesn't tackle other Mafia at all in the meanwhile, it depends on circumstances.

Well what I'm suggesting is that as soon as they know that's how it usually works and besides even if they don't they tend to shoot Town just out of a matter of pure odds, let alone the notion Town can come out too sometimes or role hint.

Of course this doesn't mean Mafia doesn't tackle other Mafia at all in the meanwhile, it depends on circumstances.
Of course Mafia can also come out fakeclaiming but that's usually less likely to happen than a genuine Town claim.

Zolo

Cope Doctor

I believe there is only town and mafia in this game ... so beta you are sus

Status
Not open for further replies.