Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean fuck it
I am the lookout, I am not an amnesiac. I visited Lindltaylor last night, nobody visited Lindl last night. I already told Juliet this. she can confirm.
I know pretty damn well I will look like an executioner now with Fuji as my target, but do I give a damn fuck? hell fucking no. do a 1 for 1. kill me to prove this idc, I got the Arso, totally worth it.
Why would this mean Fruitji is the arso:
-He said he is sheriff, he will keep getting innocents for a decade, he is the fucking arso. doused players investigate innocent for sheriff fyi
- he didn't visit lind. A lying sheriff is not a fucking sheriff. and he whispered me the same shit, and I gave him a chance to explain himself if this was a 9d gameplay, he didn't. there's no bullshitting yourself out of this.
- He claimed straight out of the blue, for absolutely no real reason, it was just to get a safe passage, his explanation was ridicoulous. I have played like at least 70% of all the games on OJ and quite several flash ones. sheriffs don't claim this casually. that's fucking rare, nobody claims like this.
- worst case he is a werewolf, (cuz invest results are sheriff,werewolf,exe...)no fucking way he is town.
Flip the votes, you either vote me or Fuji. jail and execute Van.
@Light D Lamperouge @Flower @Ratchet @lindl @Cray Cray @Melontonin
if you don't lynch me I will be confirmed town and I certainly need protection.
- way too fucking informative lynch whether it's me or him
To get a free pass from scum kills (look at hololive) and town unnecessarily wasting actions on me. and I saved my way back telling the truth to Juliet whom I trust. that's a win win situation.
Vote lynch Fuji
I like this. And who claims Sheriff day one?

[Vote Lynch Fuji]

Switch your vote ffs flower you don’t have to be hard headed about this, be reasonable Seriously. It makes no sense for me to be scum. No time to be hard headed now.
I know I pulled the bet thing last time but let’s reverse it. If Fuji is not scum I will do whatever you want me to do for a month :endthis:
Deadily serious, *swears on a 3 bibles a quran and the communist manifesto*

Switch your vote ffs flower you don’t have to be hard headed about this, be reasonable Seriously. It makes no sense for me to be scum. No time to be hard headed now.
I know I pulled the bet thing last time but let’s reverse it. If Fuji is not scum I will do whatever you want me to do for a month :endthis:
Deadily serious, *swears on a 3 bibles a quran and the communist manifesto*
this seems like angle shooting tbh and im not here for it

Status
Not open for further replies.