Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

It is confirmed that Marco will join Luffy and Co against Kaido , and that makes only the option Zoro vs King possible

Why would his body develop but his skills won't?
If Momo ages 20 years and becomes a lanky adult with the strength of ur regular person that doesn't train (i.e. comparable to a Wano Merchant) then you'd have a point but if he gets more muscular or gain impressive physical strength which I think is very likely, then it'd mean that the effects of Shinobu's mature fruit also takes "training" into consideration as you wouldn't ordinarily gain an impressive build and strength by just aging :catsweat:

Also you have to remember that Oda has constantly drawn this Kid training and Tama even said he was very diligent with it, so I expect the aging process to put Momo were he'd have been in 20 years if he continued training. Personally I'd be very surprised if he has shit swordsmanship skills.

Lastly, it's important to note that when Kaido spoke about the scabbards not being able to open his scar, he said that their "swordmanship" pales in comparison to Oden's and we haven't really got a callback to that since then, even with Zoro on the roof, so chances are that we could get that with Momo ^^
How do you develop skills without any training. As an adult he would gain strength, but not yonko level swordsman skills out of nowhere. This is not a process that just miraculously allows you to forego training with a logical process

Again this is not a hyperbolic time chamber where you gain training with shinobus devil fruit powers

If that happens with Momo where he is miraculously able to put up a fight with Kaido through this process it would be the WORST thing that would ever happen in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.