Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Momo aside I'm confused over these Robin spoilers. Did she learn haki or not? Or did she learn/created a martial art based on fishmen karate+Sabo's martial arts?:choppawhat:
We won't know for now, but i'm guessing 106.101 is drawing the new attack, so we might see it a few hours

:noo:AND FISHMAN KARATE ROBIN god she just got a gaint leap of power with these two power ups, franky and her are fighting for being fouth strongest SH, Im fucking hype.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
if you think about it there is no other way to end wano without momo turning mature older with shinobou fruit.

Yamato join strawhat = cannot be shogun
Hiyori momo age difference this can make him catch up to her age
momo is the only person who can be shogun to protect wano after strawhat leaves

shinobou said no but it is gonna happen one way or another

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Are you even reading, Jimbei vs WsW lasted more than one chapter. And we don't even know complete outcome. For the first time, Robin, the most neglected straw hat got fight for one chapter worth in the whole series and you are already crying.
I definitely would like to see more from Jinbe and Franky at least. Robin got an interesting improvement to her fighting application and has been showing a ton of new moves.

I feel like there has to be more. Franky was virtually uninjured from his fight too. Ditto for Usopp and Chopper as well. I also wouldnt mind seeing more for Nami. After she did her gust attack I was dying for some more weather moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.