Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Wikipedia

There are 12 blades that hold the rank of Saiju Ō Wazamono (Supreme Grade). This is the highest classification of Wazamono. In the reprinted edition in 1805 and the major revised edition in 1830, 3 swordsmiths Soboro Sukehiro (ソボロ助広), Osafune Kagemitsu (長船景光), and Izuminokami Kanesada (和泉守兼定 = Kanesada II) were added to the list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wazamono
wtf this list is not based on one piece, its based on japanese history:beckmoji:

Here is the one for One piece: Supreme Grade Swords

H

humanbeing

Crying? Where?

From what I see Shinobu can only mature his body not his Haki and skills so shut the fuck up and stop pretending to be funny.
no one say that Momo will kill Kaido but it makes possible that he takes the role of Momotaro so he need his three companions and Zoro is sure is not one of them and has to have another fight.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

regardless of whether you call it blindsiding or not sanji right now is coasting against a calamity in hybrid form. That is so a fact! Jimbei being bruised against who’s who isn’t factual tho as it lacks context considering who’s who men were also attacking jimbei as well.
"coasting" lmfao
all he has done is two sneak attacks and dodge his lasers. for all we know the next shot of sanji vs queen could be sanji getting absolutely shat on by queen and him having to use the raid suit. stop jumping the gun. we've gotten 2 panels of him dodging hybrid queen's lasers lol

Yeah definitely. Those are still fine imo but there's a lot of unnecessary awful characters in the Doffy family, Grand Fleet/Dressrosa arc, some Big Mom pirates and the gifters who I absolutely cannot stand and wish they didn't waste panels/screentime so to speak.
I gotcha. Personally I found them to be what made those arcs more lively.

Without the number of characters, Oda couldn't really make the Doflamingo Family an actual mob family. And without BMs children, you can really say she made a Yonko fleet out of her own kids.

It's things that help better characterize those arcs, but I know some people dislike it.

Wano imo has way too many annoying gifters, but i guess without them, it wouldn't feel like an army of gifters lol

"coasting" lmfao
all he has done is two sneak attacks and dodge his lasers. for all we know the next shot of sanji vs queen could be sanji getting absolutely shat on by queen and him having to use the raid suit. stop jumping the gun. we've gotten 2 panels of him dodging hybrid queen's lasers lol
yeah so???thats still fighting

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
no one say that Momo will kill Kaido but it makes possible that he takes the role of Momotaro so he need his three companions and Zoro is sure is not one of them and has to have another fight.
I don't see Shinobu thing as anything more than her giving Momo what he should have. Which is 28 yo body whom he got robbed by his retarded mother and her powers.

G

Gorosei Informer

Wonder what's next when it comes to Oda's masterpiece writing.

Maybe Nami actually knows advanced CoO and she sees the future?
That's why she's so good at navigating and reading the weather! It was FS all along! GODA! Top tier foreshadowing! In before Morj or at least another OP Youtuber tries to make a video declaring this.

:gokulaugh::laughmoji::nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.