Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I keep seeing this jimbei>sanji thing being pushed around and I don’t know if that is accurate considering one is fighting a calamity and the other is fighting a flying six. But I digress….
jinbe > base sanji is something that can be argued. until base sanji does extremely high profile stuff ofcourse.

jinbe two shotted who's who btw so stop underrating him.

regardless of whether you call it blindsiding or not sanji right now is coasting against a calamity in hybrid form. That is so a fact! Jimbei being bruised against who’s who isn’t factual tho as it lacks context considering who’s who men were also attacking jimbei as well.
What is "coasting supposed to mean"?
All that has happened so far is Sanji blindsiding him, Queen turning into hybrid, then shooting lasers into the crowd.
If we actually get a sequence of an actual fight, you might have a point, but not like this.
It´s like claiming Killer is equal to Kaido because he managed to land an attack when Kaido was about to attack someone else, makes no sense.

I don't see Shinobu thing as anything more than her giving Momo what he should have. Which is 28 yo body whom he got robbed by his retarded mother and her powers.
I think hes just saying that aging Momo (assuming 20 years) puts him in the same age range as the Momotaro from the myth. Plus you have Luffy and Yamato already fulfilling 2 of the 3 animal roles.

"coasting" lmfao
all he has done is two sneak attacks and dodge his lasers. for all we know the next shot of sanji vs queen could be sanji getting absolutely shat on by queen and him having to use the raid suit. stop jumping the gun. we've gotten 2 panels of him dodging hybrid queen's lasers lol
You’re over analyzing it lol it’s pretty simple from what we’ve seen so far he has not broke a single sweat it’s really that simple. Again If you wanna go and say he’s sneak attacked and done nothing all power to you lol all I’m saying is saying he’s coasting is by no means jumping the gun as he’s not really taken any damage thus far and from what we’ve seen he’s looked comfortable. Can that change? Yes ofcourse and I expect it to but as of right now that’s exactly what’s happening he is looking relaxed maybe too relaxed I would say lol

two panels. of him dodging lasers that chopper dodged. stop spinning narratives like sanji is holding his own against hybrid queen when we still dont have enough information lol
what do you mean by we still dont have information?? I have seen sanji smiling while dodging Queen's attack and that is the very definition of holding his own

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Captains vs Captains
Subordinates vs Subordinates
Exactly. Zoro vs Rocks's subordinate Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Momo will probably receive Ame no Habakiri which contain Oden's Haki so he can do everything Zolo can do
Yeah, yeah I know Oden magic sticks with his Haki ofc.

H

humanbeing

I don't see Shinobu thing as anything more than her giving Momo what he should have. Which is 28 yo body whom he got robbed by his retarded mother and her powers.
and he should have the strength and his Dragon form will evolves more. and maturing is more than just aging his powers will mature as well at least it is possible.
his wishes of being an adult, being able to fight and being able to transform into a monster like Kaido are gonna be fulfilled.

jinbe > base sanji is something that can be argued. until base sanji does extremely high profile stuff ofcourse.

jinbe two shotted who's who btw so stop underrating him.
Assuming who’s who is done. Anything can be argued if it has a good basis and claim I’m just saying if Jimbei is truly the stronger of the two then he’ll be facing a calamity but he isn’t. So you can make your assumption off of that alone.

You’re over analyzing it lol it’s pretty simple from what we’ve seen so far he has not broke a single sweat it’s really that simple. Again If you wanna go and say he’s sneak attacked and done nothing all power to you lol all I’m saying is saying he’s coasting is by no means jumping the gun as he’s not really taken any damage thus far and from what we’ve seen he’s looked comfortable. Can that change? Yes ofcourse and I expect it to but as of right now that’s exactly what’s happening he is looking relaxed maybe too relaxed I would say lol
Just like how he was relaxed vs King and wanted to play the hero, and the suit, by his own admission, saved his life.
You can´t argue Sanji is fighting Queen, when we have no such panel, yet disregard Sanji being oneshot material for a guy not that superior to Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.