Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love you man XD

Oda and his random ass power ups suxs ass.Luffy learned out of nothing ACoC and Robin has Haki...

And OP stans trashtalking about powerups in other shounen
Luffy didn't learn out of anything about adCoC. What he trained has been applied with CoC. And still he was crude. And Robin learning haki ain't much as she had lot of time in between arcs. We don't even know even if it haki. You and your fellow dumbass mindless takes always without any substance. Making fool of yourself is nothing new for you lot.

Right, oda put that in there for no reason and it's never going to be mentioned again.

Lmao, this is nothing but willful ignorance.
The reason is to show Momo's heroic determination, to give up on his childhood completely, not to actually go through with it.
Adult Momo easily resolves the Onigashima falling problem, to the point of trivializing it, so it isn't happening.
Momo losing 20 years of lifespan, as an 8 year old kid, is an unacceptably high sacrifice for a manga read by kids.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You’re over analyzing it lol it’s pretty simple from what we’ve seen so far he has not broke a single sweat it’s really that simple. Again If you wanna go and say he’s sneak attacked and done nothing all power to you lol all I’m saying is saying he’s coasting is by no means jumping the gun as he’s not really taken any damage thus far and from what we’ve seen he’s looked comfortable. Can that change? Yes ofcourse and I expect it to but as of right now that’s exactly what’s happening he is looking relaxed maybe too relaxed I would say lol
those two attacks were attacks when queen obviously wasnt paying attention. that is a sneak attack.

he looks comfortable but that doesnt mean shit in one piece. after awakening adv CoC, base luffy looked comfortable against hybrid kaido but we all know what happened. wait until we get more pages of them fighting before you build narratives like "coasting" etc. by your logic, base luffy was coasting against hybrid kaido before being sent flying.

they've just started fighting. let it develop before bringing in narratives like base sanji ~ hybrid queen , base sanji is "coasting" hybrid queen etc
Sanji was fighting Zoan Queen before and then Since chapter 1017 he has been fighting Hybrid Queen and in chapter 1019 we see panel of Sanji smiling while easily dodging Queen's attack. that's the very meaning of holding his own and "Fighting"

holy shit guys, i just found out for the past few chapters sanji is not actually figthing queen, queen is just randomly shooting laser at the the ground and somehow chopper and paralyzed zoro is safe from harm without any protection.
holy shit, it's mind blowing.
ODA IS FUCKING GENIUS FOR THIS!!

G

Gorosei Informer

I gotcha. Personally I found them to be what made those arcs more lively.

Without the number of characters, Oda couldn't really make the Doflamingo Family an actual mob family. And without BMs children, you can really say she made a Yonko fleet out of her own kids.

It's things that help better characterize those arcs, but I know some people dislike it.

Wano imo has way too many annoying gifters, but i guess without them, it wouldn't feel like an army of gifters lol
Yeah that's definitely true. I just feel if they weren't so badly designed, I'd like them a lot more. But I guess Oda's best characters wouldn't look as good if loads more of them were much better ofc.

I heard recently that Oda apparently only cares about creating his characters and not an actual story or a serious story or something.
There seems to be a bit of truth in that imo, Odas characterisation especially pre TS was really strong and stood out imo.
His world building and talent for writing hilarious, absurd, unique etc characters really impressed me! Although post TS world building is amazing ofc too!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
what do you mean by we still dont have information?? I have seen sanji smiling while dodging Queen's attack and that is the very definition of holding his own
we saw luffy smiling while clashing adv CoC with hybrid kaido. next moment he was sent flying. does that make luffy ~ hybrid kaido? or did luffy coasted hybrid kaido?
Post automatically merged:

Assuming who’s who is done. Anything can be argued if it has a good basis and claim I’m just saying if Jimbei is truly the stronger of the two then he’ll be facing a calamity but he isn’t. So you can make your assumption off of that alone.
i know for a fact that by End of wano sanji > jinbe. all im saying is stop jumping the gun lol

Yeah. 10 years after the timeskip Oda actually remember that Robin went for a training and LOLOLO she can finally use Haki. Its not like there were few arcs already and she was shit useless character.
Let’s not act like these 10 years were focused on Robin’s combat prowess… She barely what she can do. And the same applies to other SHs

those two attacks were attacks when queen obviously wasnt paying attention. that is a sneak attack.

he looks comfortable but that doesnt mean shit in one piece. after awakening adv CoC, base luffy looked comfortable against hybrid kaido but we all know what happened. wait until we get more pages of them fighting before you build narratives like "coasting" etc. by your logic, base luffy was coasting against hybrid kaido before being sent flying.
We saw luffy fighting, and then after 2 chapters he had lost. We saw sanji and Queen start the fight a long ago and then till 1019 he was still comfortble and smirking whiled dodging queen's attack. Show me the panel where luffy was smiling while dodging kaido or fighting kaido.

What is "coasting supposed to mean"?
All that has happened so far is Sanji blindsiding him, Queen turning into hybrid, then shooting lasers into the crowd.
If we actually get a sequence of an actual fight, you might have a point, but not like this.
It´s like claiming Killer is equal to Kaido because he managed to land an attack when Kaido was about to attack someone else, makes no sense.
Again as I responded to the other comment above. You can call blindsiding if you want which you clearly are doing but from what we’ve seen on panel sanji is yet to break a sweat against queen from talking to chopper and thinking about frankly all while fighting queen points to this. Is that going to change? Ofcourse queen is a calamity but right now we’re yet to see that. I don’t understand the killer and kaido comparison lol cuz for one it wasn’t a one v one and two we knew killer was not beating no kaido so ???

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We saw luffy fighting, and then after 2 chapters he had lost. We saw sanji and Queen start the fight a long ago and then till 1019 he was still comfortble and smirking whiled dodging queen's attack. Show me the panel where luffy was smiling while dodging kaido or fighting kaido.
literally smiled and exchanged words with kaido before entering into a adv CoC clash in ch 1011 or 1012 not sure which one.

that actually doesnt mean shit until we see the full progress of that fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.