One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Nahh it really just makes more sense for it to hype the new haki that Luffy is about to master
A new lvl of COC yes. I expect it to play a role in the Kaido battle

- Oda started by aiming at giving a new lvl of observation(FS)
- Now trained Luffy in a new lvl of COA

Only COC haki is left and we know it develops itself comparatively to the lvl of the person, with haki growing in extreme situations and we're at a battle against conquerors to become pirate king,
so i expect that to come out at one point in the Kaido battle

You didn't see Roger fight... say what?
We didn't? Are you sure about that?

As I said, wielding a gun on the one hand and a sword on the other one.
Unless you also believe that Roger is taking a photo shooting, this panel makes it clear that he uses every weapon as a tool to extend his combat skills.

No.

Zoro fought with fists and a sickle.
Yeah, because he can still perform his swordsmanship with his fists and arms - and now try to use your swordsmanship on guns.
Excuses, illogical87.

Does that make him a boxer and a sickleman?
As long as Zoro can perform his swordsmanship as usual, nope.
And now it's your turn to prove Roger can perform swordsmanship even without swords, I will wait.

Roger is clearly a swordsman.
Roger is clearly NOT a swordsman.
Heck, even that character, which you admire so much, doesn't give a single fuck about Roger being a swordsman or one of his goals to surpass.

Just tell me if you are done daydreaming about that, okay?

You can see that he takes on his strongest opponent with a sword and nothing else.
You can see that he takes on one of his strongest opponents with a sword, a gun and nothing else.

The denial has gone through the roof.
Hilarious, it's exactly coming from you, lol.

If he took on WB with a pistol you could have some argument but this is just plain silly.
Dude, he took on Shiki with a sword and a gun - your entire argument on Roger being a swordsman based on this single panel is invalid.

Akainu & Kizaru were vice admirals 20 years ago & they're in Kaido age range. A lot of growth happened in those 20 years.
Yes of course but Big mom and Whitebeard were around full strength all the way back then and never once scarred Kaido for all the 38 years after they broke up from Rocks

Hehehe... None of what you are saying matters sincw your entire point boils down to Kaido was meh right before fighting Oden and then he was an invincible beast of a man right after fighting Oden and there is literally nothing you can say to justify this

Status
Not open for further replies.