One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, and yonkou fans gave us a mouthful of why the Yonkou are so much stronger than everyone because Oda splits the sky during their clashes.

There was no sky splitting between the two strongest pirates, but something no pirate did before, their blades aren't even touching.

The fact that sickbeard already pulled the sky splitting off tells us enough.

Yes of course but Big mom and Whitebeard were around full strength all the way back then and never once scarred Kaido for all the 38 years after they broke up from Rocks

Hehehe... None of what you are saying matters sincw your entire point boils down to Kaido was meh right before fighting Oden and then he was an invincible beast of a man right after fighting Oden and there is literally nothing you can say to justify this
What u said about Meme is pointless cause Kaido owes her something which means they never fought before current arc.

WB pummels Kaido, Kaido goes down, punches aren't ideal for scarring, assuming they even fought.

A new lvl of COC yes. I expect it to play a role in the Kaido battle

- Oda started by aiming at giving a new lvl of observation(FS)
- Now trained Luffy in a new lvl of COA

Only COC haki is left and we know it develops itself comparatively to the lvl of the person, with haki growing in extreme situations and we're at a battle against conquerors to become pirate king,
so i expect that to come out at one point in the Kaido battle
That will make Luffy approach Naruto chosen one given freebie power ups left and right lvl

Cmon Oda stop with this kind of Bullshit no sense :

Ray,Oden, Scopper are enought to solo those clowns

Judging by the wounds and damage overall on the island,I don't think it was a all out battle even though it take 3Days lol.
Rayleigh or Scabban didn't have even any wounds,Oden only had teo thanks to Roger and Roger/Whitebeard only had scratchs, nothing bad at all. Sick Whitebeard almost sink the entire MF, Primebeard would easily split this island in half if he want to do and in a all out battle he would easily do it. It was most like similar to a sparring battle between these crews.

That's actually pretty disrespectful.
Marco, Vista and Jozu were already some of the key fighters back in the day, and they were not even close to the strength they have in the current timeline.

The Roger pirates should've had the advantage
They were the Teen version of them
And both Marco and Vista couldn't do jack shit to Akainu ( well Akainu is strong af )
Remember the panel of Akainu facing the whole WB pirates ?

Judging by the wounds and damage overall on the island,I don't think it was a all out battle even though it take 3Days lol.
Rayleigh or Scabban didn't have even any wounds,Oden only had teo thanks to Roger and Roger/Whitebeard only had scratchs, nothing bad at all. Sick Whitebeard almost sink the entire MF, Primebeard would easily split this island in half if he want to do and in a all out battle he would easily do it. It was most like similar to a sparring battle between these crews.
& People are impressed by Kuri being undefeated. Ofc he was undefeated when crews rarely go all out.

Worst

Custom title
Ye an all out battle between Roger and WB was enough to wipe that island out of the maps... imagine the full crews going all out xD

Just throwing in that two Logia Admirals completely annihilated an island, but even the three day battle between Roger vs Whitebeard is not destroying their island.

Now I'm not going to state anything to delusional, but that feat is still special, and PH was a fairly huge island.

Status
Not open for further replies.