Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bullshit coming from a bullshitter who thinks Sanji can't use hardening.
Stop reading swordpiece and patchworking headcanon from zorotard forum posts.
Show me Sanji usin proper CoA hardening u fucking candyturd.

This idiot never used CoA once. I dont care about anime filler vs Drake.

He fainted from that one shot
He got one shot by killer without using hardining
So in English the term comes from back in the day when in games you could kill someone instantly in one shot, like sniping them. Then that term got adopted more widely when discussing fictional series to mean instant one shot KO from one move ... one-shotted etc.

So normally if you were to use this term it would imply the person was instantly KO'd. An example of being one shotted is when Kaido thunder baguad Luffy back in Part 1.

In the Killer fight, Zoro wasn't down instantly and in fact carried on fighting to defeat him.

The correct term to use would just be to say he was KO'd by Killer or something. Not 'one shotted'.

Matured Momo would be an adult with zero fighting experience. So good that Shinobi refused or can't or whatever
Coa is not confirmed for Robin yet. Only Fishman Karate and Dragon Claw were mentioned
I guess CoA isn't confirmed. I suppose the fact that Sabo uses Dragon Claw with CoA Armament (maybe even Ryuo) doesn't mean that Robin can do it too.

I think adult Momo is definitely happening, Shinobu just needs some convincing first. She will probably tell him that there are many negative side effects to this kind of transformation but he's going to take the risk.

So in English the term comes from back in the day when in games you could kill someone instantly in one shot, like sniping them. Then that term got adopted more widely when discussing fictional series to mean instant one shot KO from one move ... one-shotted etc.

So normally if you were to use this term it would imply the person was instantly KO'd. An example of being one shotted is when Kaido thunder baguad Luffy back on Part 1.

In the Killer fight, Zoro wasn't down instantly and in fact carried on fighting to defeat him.

The correct term to use would just be to say he was KO'd by Killer or something. Not 'one shotted'.
I guess mutually one-shotted does not work either, how about a prolonged oneshot?

So normally if you were to use this term it would imply the person was instantly KO'd. An example of being one shotted is when Kaido thunder baguad Luffy back in Part 1.

Saying he was koed by killer is being dishonest
He got one shotted WITHOUT HARDING

Show me Sanji usin proper CoA hardening u fucking candyturd.

This idiot never used CoA once. I dont care about anime filler vs Drake.
It happened visibly twice in the manga, both times where Sanji wasn't wearing black trousers that make it impossible to show.
Once in WCI blocking Daifuku's halberd with white trousers, and yes it is in the Manga vs Drake where his legs are bare, reread it and focus on his legs.
If you deny this then, you are acting in bad faith and/or have visual impairment and need high prescription lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.