Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The zoro haters doesn't understand than momo if he grow up with shinobu ability he doesn't gain any experience due he doesn't have any sword tranning and fight against another rivals. Adult momo only would be strong dragon but without sword ability.

Oda gives Robin a training flashback to show her haki usage
Their is not a single word of her using haki or learn it in flashback, show me the line in the spoilers if you are a men.

Also Luffy confirm that Robin didn't have haku in PH:

Also Oda Sbs:

D: “This might be out of nowhere, but who in the Straw Hat Pirates can use Haki? It’s bothering me and I can’t activate my Love Hurricane.”
Oda: “It’s these three. Their specialty haki color is in the parentheses.”

Oda: These trio can only use haki
Luffy: Only me,Zoro and Sanji can use haki.

Genius Nik and Geo copium hard: " RObiN lEaRn haKi DuRinG tHE TimEskIp, YoU caN'T bE sTroNgeR or blOom yOuR haKi witHoUT aNy HarD baTtlE MimImi".

:holdthisl::akasalt:
@Sentinel @MonsterKaido @Steven @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Kejon @Buusatan94 @SHIHI
Another day another L for the doffy boys.
:suresure:

I don't have to disprove your headcanon. You claimed she couldn't use haki on Monet from one attack...

Robin gets a Flashback of Sabo and co, Robin proceeds to use haki....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots.

Mr. Psychologist, just because your argument ends in failure doesn't mean someone is emotional...try again
Impressive how you still dont know what powercreep is

Sanji>Loffy
Robin>Rest of Loffys crew

Bruh we literally did 2 weeks ago lol.

Issue 33/34 was 1019 with Franky vs Sasaki. Then Jump went on break for the Olympics. We then got Issue 35 (1020) leaks with Robin vs Black Maria a week early and had to discuss spoilers for 2 weeks lol. 1021 is issue 36/37, so after this one there is another Junp break. But we "should" get Issue 38/1022 spoilers a week early.

Just look at the dates the spoilers were posted. Same deal happend for New Years and Golden Week. We typically get the spoilers a week earlier than we are supposed, but have to discuss them for 2 weeks until Raws leak.
Cool, did not notice that. I usually only check on spoiler day, only got active again in the last week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.