Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the four mythical creatures are an azure dragon, a byakko , the black turtle and a suzaku - a flaming bird. the closest to the suzaku we have here is marco lol.
In the momotaro legend its a

Dog

Monkey

And a GREEN pheasant.

Yamato - dog

Luffy -monkey because he has monkey in his name

Zoro - has green hair and has enma and it carrying the kozuki will. The kozukis symbol is the pheasant.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That’s fair, I don’t think Momo really cares much for Orochi. I hope that’s Hiyoris job as she was tortured by Orochi unlike Momo who was tortured by Kaido.
agreed, but being given the ame no habakiri makes me think that this is possible. orochi still has 1 head left and momo is right there to finish the tale.

plus i think momo had a stellar moment when he announced his name infront of kaido and the entire beast pirates. he's gonna get more moments when the fight continues on the rooftop - i really wanna watch a dragon vs dragon fight. but as luffy said, kaido's head is luffy's.

i think momo will go to finish the job of killing orochi - mimicing oden running to the flower capital twenty five years ago when orochi threatened him with kaido and the hostages - and with the barrier fruit protecting him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Adult Momo aint needed to kill Orochi, and Orochi wont be dying anyway I doubt Oda would deliver him that, even Doflamingo made it alive and both Orochi and him suffered in a similar manner. Momo might go after Kaido then finish Orochi but not kill him.
orochi still has 1 head left. orochi should die in this arc regardless.

also in the susanoo legend, the sword ame no habakiri was used to kill the 8 headed serpant monster orochi. oden gave the sword to momo right? that's enough reason imo.

Hell no, I don't think Law shows his strongest technique this early against a non serious Kaido (Full Zoan) while he won't show anything new against Big Mom.

It wouldn't wonder me if Law has awakening now.
Well as usual, we shall see.

I don't see why he wouldn't show his strongest tech when he was fighting in a life or death situation on the rooftop

agreed, but being given the ame no habakiri makes me think that this is possible. orochi still has 1 head left and momo is right there to finish the tale.

plus i think momo had a stellar moment when he announced his name infront of kaido and the entire beast pirates. he's gonna get more moments when the fight continues on the rooftop - i really wanna watch a dragon vs dragon fight. but as luffy said, kaido's head is luffy's.

i think momo will go to finish the job of killing orochi - mimicing oden running to the flower capital twenty five years ago when orochi threatened him with kaido and the hostages - and with the barrier fruit protecting him.
I think Orochi is still nearby whoever healed the scabbards, probably Hiyori who has some skills in healing others.

I think Momos fight is the rooftop with Kaido. Along side the monster trio, then as the fight is ending we’ll see Momo worry that the flower capital is right under them and he’ll leave the fight to Luffy Zoro Sanji and the rest of the straw hats as he holds up onigashima.

As such Momo truly surpasses Odens legend.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

also in the susanoo legend, the sword ame no habakiri was used to kill the 8 headed serpant monster orochi. oden gave the sword to momo right? that's enough reason imo.
@Jailer all this is considering momo becomes an adult. all im saying is that one of the kozuki siblings should take orochi's head using the Ame no Habakiri.

Yeah no doubt, but the scabbards see Orochi mainly as a side mission, not much attention paid to him, to them the real enemy is Kaido, and Momo being the commander of them, becoming now an adult Orochi solely wont be fulfilled. And I don't think he will die anyway, but he will be finished, Kaido should still be the priority like Oden imstructed the scabbards

Status
Not open for further replies.