Sanji vs 11th member
Chopper vs Doc Q
Robin vs Vasco
Franky vs Sanjuan
Brook vs Lafiette
Jinbe vs Burgess
(Carrot vs Avalo)

There is zero chance straw hats join Law and Kid against Big Mom btw
No no the straw hats won’t help their captain instead they would randomly fight big mom instead

Sanji the guy who doesn’t fight woman

Zoro the guy Oda never draws cutting down woman

Robin brook chopper and the rest who can’t even damage big mom or can get a releasitic power up to do it.
/s
Like it’s pretty obvious if the straw hats fight a yonko it would be kaido. people who say big mom only have an agenda and it’s pretty obvious

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Luffy vs Blackbeard
Zoro vs Shiryu
Nami vs Devon
Usopp vs Auger
Sanji vs 11th member
Chopper vs Doc Q
Robin vs Vasco
Franky vs Sanjuan
Brook vs Lafiette
Jinbe vs Burgess
(Carrot vs Avalo)
Sanji will fight Burgess, oda already shown burgess getting destroyed by everyone he fought to show he's gonna fight sanji

if ashura doji, kiku and kinemon are faked out then im dropping one piece for good
I think Kiku and Ashura are done for sure :catsweat:
Kin has SH level plot armor tho so it's unlikely he's dead. Also I might get some stick for this but I think Kanjuro might survive as well.
Just coz I feel it'd be very lazy writing to kill off all of the Kurozumi and not address the issue that birthed Orochi and Kanjuro in the first place, which was the persecution of their clan by the Wano folk.

No no the straw hats won’t help their captain instead they would randomly fight big mom instead

Sanji the guy who doesn’t fight woman

Zoro the guy Oda never draws cutting down woman

Robin brook chopper and the rest who can’t even damage big mom or can get a releasitic power up to do it.
/s
Like it’s pretty obvious if the straw hats fight a yonko it would be kaido. people who say big mom only have an agenda and it’s pretty obvious
Sanji and Zoro still have their fights.
They were not helping their captain right when half the crew was about to die and just looked how he finished Moria off, you think they not trusting Luffy or something.

And they can damage Kaido who is even harder to damage?
Give me some of that stuff you smoking.

Well with the Tobi Roppo hype at the start of this raid I thought only General Franky stood a chance against them in a 1 v 1 but I'm pleasantly surprised at what the SHs are capable of. They all seem to be walking (i.e. breezing through) their fights lol. It's pretty bizzare but I love it :finally:.
Robin's fight has been the best and most satisfying so far though ^^

But yh I'd graciously take my L on this :catsweat:
And it looks like Brook, Chopper and Nami can face a tobiroppo individually too.

Chopper increased Monster Point's time limit, and he seemed to be fighting against Queen very well.
Nami received an insane power boost (and she still needs to get used to it)
Brook should still show crazy things, even if he doesn't fight individually, as he will always be on the same level as Franky and Robin.

I think the only one who isn't prepared is Usopp, but we still have to wait longer during the arc to see if he'll get some exponential growth.

Also, do you still think tobiroppos are still stronger than BM veterans?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy vs Blackbeard
Zoro vs Shiryu
Nami vs Devon
Usopp vs Auger
Sanji vs 11th member
Chopper vs Doc Q
Robin vs Vasco
Franky vs Sanjuan
Brook vs Lafiette
Jinbe vs Burgess
(Carrot vs Avalo)
Luffy vs Blackbeard
Zoro vs Shiryu
Nami vs Devon
Usopp vs Auger
Sanji vs Burgess
Chopper vs Doc Q
Robin vs 11th member (or she is kidnapped by the BB pirates and they fight to free her)
Franky vs Sanjuan
Brook vs Lafiette
Jinbe vs Vasco Shot
Yamato vs Avalo Pizzaro

Let's Freaking Goooo!!!!!!!

You can't be serious now?!?!?!:crazwhat:

Robin learning Fishman Karate from Koala and Hack and Dragon Claw Fist from Sabo?

Robin is gonna have two power-ups in the same arc?

Robin having her own Stand clad in Fullbody Armament Haki?!?!?!?!

Robin bro and sis, we're eating good.

No, no, don't tell me.....

If Momo turned into an adult and have Oden's level of strength and take out Kaido's head then I will have to knock on Oda's house.

I will gladly take ZKK over MKK anytime anyday.

Cool.
you are the goat my dude :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.