Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Did you read what Odens father said about Oden?
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ages things.
momo IS NOT oden and that has been made clear like 10 times in this arc already.
Always lufft said momo.did as a puppet. Where is momos own natural character. He does not have any special character.
yeah like he didnt stand up for himself against the person who killed his parents and belittled him and drove his nation into the fucking ground. and like that person wasnt threatening to kill him and like that person isnt the strongest creature who almost killed momo in the past.
Nami started drawing maps to save village.
Doff don't accept death when he was about kill .
All.of.them happen when they were at childhood. All of them showed very special character .
Until onigashima , what did momo.do with his will ? Which kind of situation did he solve ?
DUDE YOU LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS UP.

WHICH CHILD WENT ON A FUCKING WORLD TOUR HORROR SHOW TO FIND ALLIES TO FREE HIS HOMELAND FROM THE GRASPS OF A FUCKING YONKO JUST 5 MONTHS AFTER THE DEATH OF THEIR PARENT? THINK MRTSDR THINK!

momo was fucking imprisoned in punk hazard, almost died multiple times in his journey, saw a country almost give their life up for him. he went on a fucking dangerous mission and almost died multiple times to find capable allies to save his country. and he is going to succeed in doing so. for fucks sakes what the hell is this argument lmfaoooo. being compared at every moment to his father, living in the shadow of such a great man like oden, not knowing that the entire fighters of his country were watching at onigashima, he proudly proclaimed his name as the kozuki momonosuke, the next shogun of wano, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YONKOU KAIDO WHEN HE THREATENED TO KILL HIM.

MOMO CHOSE TO DIE WITH HONOUR RATHER THAN TO LIVE IN SHAME WITHOUT ACKNOWLEDGING WHO HE IS.

AT 8 YEARS OLD WHEN YOU WERE WETTING YOUR BED AT NIGHT AND POOPING YOUR PANTS, HE WAS READ TO DIE WITH HONOUR, WITHOUT KNOWING HE IS GOING TO SAVED BY HIS LOYAL RETAINERS.

EVEN YOUR FUCKING FAVOURITE CHARACTER VINSMOKE SANJI SAID THAT IT WAS A GREAT MOMENT YOU DUMBFUCK.

NEXT TIME PLEASE READ ONE PIECE WITH YOUR FUCKING EYES OPEN.

No will . As a child I m sad for him. But I cannot see any reason for center fight thing. Or if momo is just 8 years old , why and who came onigashima ? Just admit momo depiction is trash.
bro do you even read one piece? he was kidnapped to onigashima by fucking kanjuro. the fuck is your problem with momo lmfaooo?

Last edited:
1.) I thought name dropping was important...
2.) You said Kid was targeting Big Mom, nothing about ships, at least be honest. He was never targeting her.
3.) So that automatically means Poneglyphs?

And you have the audacity to claim i have an agenda.
1. like I said kid was given connection to big mom even being the first one to name drop ehr

2. I said kid went to whole cake wounded a sweet commander sunk multiple ships and stole something that the big mom pirates had to fake rumors about what he did

yes I can claim you have an agenda because it’s absolutely baseless and makes zero sense. It’s the most forced shit I ever seen. It reminds me of chronos saying chopper vs queen and big mom is hybrid queens hype tool and that kid would fight apoo. It would absolutely stupid and fucking baseless but yet he pushed it just like you are

Try harder.
If people don´t actually have stuff, sudden conspiracy parallels keep popping up.
so now parallels are conspiracy parallels you are absolutely stupid and it’s the exact reason kid is fighting big mom right now because Oda actually ya know actually fulfills connections
Post automatically merged:

Same chapter by the way

Oda does these parallels for a reason is the exact reason why kid is fighting big mom right now.

this shit is kid will fight apoo 2.0

G

Gorosei Informer

- Momonosuke can grow up with "Juku Juku no Jutsu" but he can't go back.

Adult Momo Hype

keep lying to yourself bud @ShinmenTakezo i can constantly bring up parallels between the two of you want and connections to big mom. Keep up with the baseless talk tho
Wow, this is some brilliant observation, I love this! Have all our fellow Kidd fans seen this? Would def be worth showing them ofc!

:cheers::kidsmile::stealthblack::finally:

ALTHOUGH....I wish it was Kidd and the other SNs fighting Kaido and Straw Hats vs Big Mom, Kid has way too personal reasons to fight and kill Kaido and the Straw Hats and Big Mom have way too much personal history between each other too! But if Kid gets to solo and Yonko and win as he outrightly deserves, then all the better regardless of which Yonko it is!

I also really want to see Kidd return for future arcs like Law has and be promiment in the Shanks arc at least! I could see some potentially brilliant critical conflict/dissonance over Kidd wanting to kill Shanks too!

:lusalty::endthis::goyea:

1. like I said kid was given connection to big mom even being the first one to name drop ehr

2. I said kid went to whole cake wounded a sweet commander sunk multiple ships and stole something that the big mom pirates had to fake rumors about what he did

yes I can claim you have an agenda because it’s absolutely baseless and makes zero sense. It’s the most forced shit I ever seen. It reminds me of chronos saying chopper vs queen and big mom is hybrid queens hype tool and that kid would fight apoo. It would absolutely stupid and fucking baseless but yet he pushed it just like you are
1.) And i doubted name dropping as connection.

2.) Fake rumors, did they drop that?

Wall talking is the best.

so now parallels are conspiracy parallels you are absolutely stupid and it’s the exact reason kid is fighting big mom right now because Oda actually ya know actually fulfills connections

Same chapter by the way

Oda does these parallels for a reason is the exact reason why kid is fighting big mom right now.

this shit is kid will fight apoo 2.0
No, i said parallel conspiracies keep popping up, posting volume covers and such, since the narrative is not providing anything.

Two physical fights slamming people into the ground, jesus, i bet never happened before.

Momonuske is the best arc ally we have had since Vivi. His relationship with Luffy and the strawhats, his connection to Zunisha, his devil fruit, and his backstory and conflict are actually good. He is a spoiled child who has to carry the weight of an entire country over his back

His scenes and him turning into an adult are more exciting to me than the Strawhats vs Tobi Roppo fights

G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder how many body parts she can infuse with CoA at once at this stage.
I would say as far as full body but I know people are against it. It's gonna happen by EOS guaranteed at least. I can definitely see her covering hands and feet at least, including in gigantesco mode too. But she is using literally hundreds and thousands of limbs for these, so are they all being coated in haki? Thats an INSANE feat if she can do that then?

Status
Not open for further replies.