Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh let it go :catsweat:. The Tobi Roppo are finished. Brook got a lot of shine on WCI so him taking the backseat to Robin here is justifiable to an extent. Right now Robin is pretty beat up so he’ll have to protect her & could potentially clash with CP0 for example later down in the arc ^^. I get that folks are disappointed with a lot of the Tobi Roppo, I am as well but that’s on Oda. Honestly no sense in going back to the Tobi Roppo fights after concluding all of them. I mean we literally got chapters titled after those fights 😓.
Brook protecting Robin and Who's-Who being that unnamed CP9 agent from Ohara definitely suggest (not conclude) we may get Brook VS Who's-Who. We shall see in 1022 where I may get Chrono'd.

I

Indigo

I’m telling you this now so remember it! Before Momo and Luffy go back to Oni island they gonna meet with Tengu who after he sees adult Momo will deliver Momo Oden’s sword Ame no habakiri as well as even Nidai Kitetsu! Just mark my word and wait for few chapter!
Would he really give the cursed Nidai blade to Momo when he didn't even wanna give it to Luffy afraid something would happen to him? I'm with Ame no Habakiri.

But the thing is, Hitetsu was on the Festival last time we saw him.

She is very much a physical fighter dude, thing is that she doesnt really need to block that much since she can just restrain her enemies or undo her extra arms bef

He most likely already has those skills since has been training, he just couldn't use them before in that toddler body
She can't restrain any top tiers or even Jinbei tier

Though I do think the recovery thing for ancient zoans will kick in, but for different things.

Ulti and Page one will fight Big Mom

WsW might need to fight off CP0 agents

Sasaki will turncoat

Black Maria will abandon Kaido

Remember, Kaido said earlier in the arc that pirates abandon each other. I don't think any of the F6 will stay loyal to the Yonko alliance

Dude you've been getting so pathetic the last few weeks. Give it a fucking rest. It's over. Luffy vs. Kaido last round is about to start. We need to get rid of all these side shows.
Your petty ass insults are ridiculous. Nobody is even talking to you lol.

It's weird how you can't see the clear difference in transitions between WsW and Sasaki's fights when compared to Black Maria.

Let's list them out shall we?

- Black Maria's subordinates actually acknowledged her defeat. Sasaki and WsW's subordinates were not shown reacting to their defeats, even though they are right there. We do get a subordinates screaming WsW's name, but nothing indicated of a win.

- Black Maria is laying unconscious on the floor. We see it according to the spoiler. It's extremely clear. We do NOT see this for Sasaki and WsW.

- There are no abrupt transitions for Black Maria. She is defeated, then is given 1-2 additional pages of people acknowledging her defeat, Brook helping Robin, and the Mary's recording the fight. The last things you see from Sasaki and WsW's fights are closeups of Jinbe and Franky's faces, still very much serious and very much in battle mode.

- Robin received a plethora of new attacks. Franky and Jinbe have not.

- Robin's fight is essentially 4 pages from 1005, 13 pages from 1020, and now assumedly 14-15 pages from 1021. That's 30+ pages of fighting, and only like 4-5 of those pages are Brook alone. Jinbe has received no more than 17 pages total (5 from 1017, 12 from 1018). Franky received no more than 18 (~5 from 1004, 13 from 1019).

The content for Robin's fight thus far is clearly higher and feels more complete. This is a pure observation. I'm literally telling you I believe Black Maria is down because like every other fight in the series, it ended normally and complete. What I'm also stating is that I don't believe it's the same for Sasaki and WsW. They are literally the only 2 fights after a 1000 chapters that have ended with abrupt transitions.

Last edited:
I

Indigo

People: why can't Zoro fans ever be satisfied
Oda hasn't failed me during Wano so far. I'm already happier than ever with Zoro in this arc, so many good fucking moments with Seppuku, Kamazou, Saving Toko, CoC anime, Roof Piece, Saving Luffy 7 times, Asura + Scar.

Now i want more, but even if i don't get more, i'm happy dude.

We still need Enma Black Blade tho, just saying.

:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.