Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoros attack: ahhhhhhhhhh I can't believe it. You are a conquering king too?????

Dont worry. You did goof. This scar will be hear permanently

Luffys attack: sigh I got my hopes up. Your skill in advanced coc leaves alot to be desired.... sigh "reverts back to base"

Gomu gomu no what? Worororororo

Yip totally nor the same
His arguments are quite poor I think you’re bullying a child lmao

Jump on the Usopp vs Jack train. It doesn't make any sense but it'd be hilarious and youd know it XD

But seriously though, maybe a group of strawhats take on Jack if Inu can't? They are on the 2nd floor. Usopp is there. Brook is a floor above and fine. If Jinbe's fight is done, then he's there too.

Just interested how that is supposed to play out, since it Jack still has hybrid up his sleeve like King.
At this point, if the Flying six are actually down, then im on the ship that maybe the strawhays are acrually hoing to fight kaido

like maybe the fuckin anime opening had another fuckin spoiler

Maybe because when you guys talk about 'Moe' I am your first person you think is him. You even talking about me being Moe when I appear here when you guys know where he is on Youtube. Don't be upset that you insecurity make everyone a 'Moe' to you guys.

Nah, that might be you. The reaction from you guys on MKK is funny as been talked before ZKK is debunked. Though maybe your balls will be find once Zoro and you fight off being afraid of injections :denzimote:.
Moe, you do know it's possible for you to appear both here and on Youtube, right? :milaugh:

So, your excuse right now is literally playing dumb? :suresure:

And, yeah, keep repeating that Zoro fears injections, maybe, one day, you will finally convince yourself of that, Moe. :gokulaugh:

You really compare a normal Big Mom punch to the most powerful attack so far in the entire series :goatasure:
Even Jinbei blocked a slash from Big Mom
Heck even Chopper tanked a slap from Big Mom
That means luffy, sanji, jimbei, chopper got better feat than tanked for 1 or 2 seconds and become mummy gag
:steef:

luffy, sanji, jimbei, chopper say NO to help

zoro say YES to help
:gokulaugh:

God imagine that. That would be so chaotic and awesome, but I'd question how the fuck Oda would end this arc then in the next 2 years lmao
i theorized CP0 and BMP will join the battle to create tension,all scabbards will die and,after BM falls,BMP will lose in a similar fashion to WBP after Sakazuki clapped Newgate!CP0 will wreak havoc and call a buster call!Arc will end with everyone fleeing from Green Bull!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
when SHs meet CP9 first time , they did not know anything , in 1 and 2 days , they found new skills.
only the monster trio acquired such skills and that too was in the middle of battle so logically ok

When zoro use black blade first time , we were at dressrosa. why did he use against hody for exact killing ?
because he already lol diff'd hody underwater without it. you can also say that he awakened it at dressrosa.

Or Jimbei fought against BM . He can use full body armanent . Why did he use against BM .
jinbe used armament against big mom

jinbe against who's who

here also i dont think he used fullbody armament - i think jinbe used armament on his head and hands and upper body alone to block the finger pistols.

there is atleast some logic in one piece fights. expecting good and consistent writing is not wrong.

if robin knew haki right after timeskip, she couldve lol diff'd caesar and ended punk hazard arc by herself.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Haki is why he is hurting Queen. Idk why toxic side are upset that Sanji handle himself without RS. He is stronger than he appears given even Anime put Sanji beating Drake without RS and that is confirmed by Oda's blessing.
And he ran away to page one
Page one>>queen>x drake

Zoros attack: ahhhhhhhhhh I can't believe it. You are a conquering king too?????

Dont worry. You did goof. This scar will be hear permanently

Luffys attack: sigh I got my hopes up. Your skill in advanced coc leaves alot to be desired.... sigh "reverts back to base"

Gomu gomu no what? Worororororo

Yip totally nor the same
Its totally kaido fault cuz he put luffy’s ceiling at pirate king level

while zoro did good considering kaido put him in booney (supernova) level

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I think your side need to know between canon and headcannon as Luffy is stronger one and always will be. Zoro's attack didn't do anything much compare to Luffy sending Kaido to the ground.
Luffys attacks been sending kaido to the ground since udon in gear 3 before he even learned advanced coA.

So you argument is poor. Since kaido still luffy your attacks are shit
Post automatically merged:

Its totally kaido fault cuz he put luffy’s ceiling at pirate king level

while zoro did good considering kaido put him in booney (supernova) level

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Well one has the markings to show for it while the other had to be saved by a submarine so......

His arguments are quite poor I think you’re bullying a child lmao
I think your side need to know between canon and headcannon as Luffy is stronger one and always will be. Zoro's attack didn't do anything much compare to Luffy sending Kaido to the ground
Moe, you do know it's possible for you to appear both here and on Youtube, right? :milaugh:

So, your excuse right now is literally playing dumb? :suresure:

And, yeah, keep repeating that Zoro fears injections, maybe, one day, you will finally convince yourself of that, Moe. :gokulaugh:
Jew, do you know how many people in the world have internet? Thinking I am same guy is on you, when I told you guys many times I am not him :kayneshrug:.

Only think your proving is that your toxic side are obsess with him that you think everyone is 'Moe'. I don't do stupid, I do the reality of what is going on :suresure:.

Well I am vaccinated, so I think I am better getting injections than you making comeback shots as well Zoro's insecurity to what he is 'worth' :kayneshrug:.

I think your side need to know between canon and headcannon as Luffy is stronger one and always will be. Zoro's attack didn't do anything much compare to Luffy sending Kaido to the ground.
Don’t worry Moe-kun.
I’ll make this simple for you ..

* Shanks has a scar from Blackbeard they have unfinished business
* Luffy has a scar from Akainu they have unfinished business
* Zoro has a scar from Mihawk they have unfinished business

See the pattern ???

CP0 and BMP would accomplish:killing sccabards,trying to capture momo-franky-robin,kill whoswho,call a buster call,provide ninja-straw hats-gifters(alliance side) with proper battles!Bring a buster call to introduce green bull and end the arc with a hype moment!Of course,BMP would also rescue Linlin!

regarding shinobus fruit,

I guess we know that vivrebook is not canon while the sbs is canon. I guess oda does have a saying in what goes out that book but he has no problem erata-ing something.

Its kinda big for me. so many people took whatever is inside those book as gospel.
What're you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.