Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The attack Roger used on Oden, wasn't even a cut. He threw a blast of Haki towards him and sent him flying through the forest. Against Whitebeard, it was a blunt force clash between Haki barriers. Where are Roger's swordsman specific sword-slashes?

So now every pirate that uses a blade as a weapon of choice, is a fellow swordsman?

To be a swordsman means, to be taught the way of the sword, to honor the swordsman codex and specialize in that fighting style. In his first meeting with Rayleigh, Roger didn't even have a sword at all with him.

@comrade we don't know if Roger would as powerful with kaido's club unless Oda shows that Roger is really a hybrid-fighter
Well, I doubt Roger's haki blast was influenced by his sword and other than that, both of them made no physical contact with their weapons.
How can people be sure if Roger is mainly reliant on his sword like Zoro, Oden and Co?
Post automatically merged:

Already there. It's your choice to judge whether Roger made a photo shooting or not, though lol.

Every time i see you quoting me I keep getting excited and then I click the notification and then mehhhh... always disappointing
Then I am sorry since you'll be disappointed a lot now.

How the hell do you vote this chapter awful ?

It's arguably the best chapter of THE ENTIRE DECADE
How can you vote this awful ? Or even fucking poor ?
Jesus fucking christ. If you vote this awful or poor just drop one piece already :tchpepe:

ANYWAY
This chapter is the best of the decade. Don't @ me .
Roger fighting style 25 YEARS in the MAKING vs PRIME WB, clashing with advanced CoA + CoC. This is something you won't see twice in this manga FOR FUCK SAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This hypes up Weevil a lot ! Since he is apparently comparable to Young WB in strength, he probably has beast physical strength + armament haki (advanced) !!

RAYLEIGH and Gaban (which has an exceptionally original fighting style) were ready to fuck oden up !!!

Fuck the people who dehype Rayleigh for no reason. "Should we cut him in Pieces, Ray ?"
"FINE BY ME" They were ready to cut Oden in pieces. Don't make clown of yourselves no more.

The legendary adventure begins, the stroy is getting spicy, and the secret of the One Piece might get revealed this backstory, if not at the end of this arc, we will have 3 RED PONEGLYPH which is enough to find RAFTEL !!!!!!!
Kid probably has RP too !!

SKypiea..... next probably the New World, BM, Young Kaido, etc... SHIKI ! No one is ready, maybe even Garp !
This is the best chapter, and I can't wait for the next best chapter. I'll take a hiatus of toxic WG and CLEAR MY MIND !
I won't read rthe spoilers for next chapters

Best chapter >>>>>>>> 957 I don't care don't @ me
Perfect mix of info and power level hype.

Black beard mystery is something weird. Maybe he can't sleep while lightts are there ? Maybe he is born weirdly ? idk
I like the disease theory... Idk really
WB tilted the sea without using his space warping move ! At least I didn't see it, Blackbeard recently shook Pirate Island just by shouting into the microphone ! Gura Gura no mi got more than we saw possibly !

Oden was the one who wrote Roger's message as predicted by many ! Man I really hope will show us Raftel, but it might be too soon... We will discover it with the SHs I think. The juicy part of this flashback Kaido... really Oden's death is gonna be really sad

anwyay, best chapter

Jesus fucking christ. If you vote this awful or poor just drop one piece already :tchpepe:

ANYWAY
Roger fighting style 25 YEARS in the MAKING vs PRIME WB, clashing with advanced CoA + CoC. This is something you won't see twice in this manga FOR FUCK SAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This hypes up Weevil a lot ! Since he is apparently comparable to Young WB in strength, he probably has beast physical strength + armament haki (advanced) !!

RAYLEIGH and Gaban (which has an exceptionally original fighting style) were ready to fuck oden up !!!

Fuck the people who dehype Rayleigh for no reason. "Should we cut him in Pieces, Ray ?"
"FINE BY ME" They were ready to cut Oden in pieces. Don't make clown of yourselves no more.

The legendary adventure begins, the stroy is getting spicy, and the secret of the One Piece might get revealed this backstory, if not at the end of this arc, we will have 3 RED PONEGLYPH which is enough to find RAFTEL !!!!!!!

SKypiea..... next probably the New World, BM, Young Kaido, etc... SHIKI ! No one is ready, maybe even Garp !
This is the best chapter, and I can't wait for the next best chapter. I'll take a hiatus of toxic WG and CLEAR MY MIND !

Black beard mystery is something weird. Maybe he can't sleep while lightts are there ? Maybe he is born weirdly ? idk
WB tilted the sea without using his space warping move ! At least I didn't see it, Blackbeard recently shook Pirate Island just by shouting into the microphone ! Gura Gura no mi got more than we saw possibly !

Oden was the one who wrote Roger's message as predicted by many ! Man I really hope will show us Raftel, but it might be too soon... We will discover it with the SHs I think. The juicy part of this flashback Kaido... really Oden's death is gonna be really sad

anwyay, best chapter
the only problem of this chapter is ... it was so good that I didn't know how to handle it

like a dog who chase a car and finally get it ... after that the life is meaningless ...

it COULD Be even better by seeing more action ... but 10/10 is the min rate for 966 anyway

bu I doubt it can be chapter of the year when we have 957

Prime beard would have raped Akainu... goddamn
just think about this ... he never used a good Haki

while in this chapter Roger and Whitebear showed us highest level of CoA ever

and Whitebeard proved his power over Gura Gura was on another level

and we know as a fact he have advance CoC as well

no admiral stand a chance Vs Prime Beard

Sade

Berserk
Cabaji called himself swordsman though. You can be a swordsman while you are versatile. Fujitora is a swordsman despite he uses a DF. Kaku is a swordsman despite he has Rokushiki. But not everyone who chooses the sword as a weapon of choice is a swordsman. Whitebeard uses a Bisento, Kaido uses a club and Roger decided to use a blade. But if you gave Roger a club, he would be just as powerful.
Shanks / Rayleigh / Roger I don't see any difference.

Roger had just better Haki and strength, there isn't such thing as " Way of the sword" needed to be labelled as a swordman.

Anyway Roger might be a complete fighter ( guns etc..) but for now considering what Oda showed us He is a Swordman

ANYWAY

anwyay, best chapter
this, exactly this

Status
Not open for further replies.