• Poor

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see him fight with his other weapons and we shall let it go
We've already seen it; you just have to look at that panel and I can at least tell that you're not that useless like @nik87.

I have at least a dozen panels of Luffy holding a sword all the way back from East blue to wano and yet Luffy is not a swordsman...
Luffy is holding a sword and he is still not a swordsman? Great, you're confirming my point once again. ;)

Besides, Luffy admitted that he is not skilled in swordsmanship and thus, you wouldn't see him holding a gun or a sword during a big war while clashing with the enemies.

Let Us see Roger fight someone head on and pull out his gun and coat it in pirate king gold haki and shoot a motherfuckers limbs off and then bam, gunner Roger is established
It's actually hilarious how Oda has to draw every single kind of detail for you guys in order to judge whether he is proficient with a weapon or not.
Roger was holding a sword and a gun during the war and hence, Oda already established him as a dude who's proficient with various kinds of weapons.

Until a panel exists of Roger using another weapon in an actual fight we see, you actualre blowing hot air
@comrade, do you read this shit? Roflmao.

And I'm telling you I'm gonna keep saying this until you produce said panel

The only chapter that will prove Roger is a swordsman, is the chapter in which Roger says that he follows the way of the sword and where it is said that Roger is the greatest swordmaster of his era. Until then, Roger is just a guy using a sword as a weapon of choice, similarly to Big Mom, who is using a sword but is also using her fists to break through a giant's sword, beat the shit out of castle-bege and throws Queen around with brute force.

Weaponry is common among pirates, it increases your strength and reach. You won't prefer to go against a weapon bare handed unless you are specialized in punches. Kaido uses a weapon, Whitebeard uses a weapon, Roger uses just as much a weapon. But in his case, the weapon of choice is not a club and not a bisento, but a saber.

We've already seen it; you just have to look at that panel and I can at least tell that you're not that useless like @nik87.

Luffy is holding a sword and he is still not a swordsman? Great, you're confirming my point once again. ;)

Besides, Luffy admitted that he is not skilled in swordsmanship and thus, you wouldn't see him holding a gun or a sword during a big war while clashing with the enemies.

It's actually hilarious how Oda has to draw every single kind of detail for you guys in order to judge whether he is proficient with a weapon or not.
Roger was holding a sword and a gun during the war and hence, Oda already established him as a dude who's proficient with various kinds of weapons.

@comrade, do you read this shit? Roflmao.

Give me a panel of Roger shooting a person in an actual fight please

Cabaji was a swordsman even tho he didn't look like one and used fire tricks etc
Cabaji called himself swordsman though. You can be a swordsman while you are versatile. Fujitora is a swordsman despite he uses a DF. Kaku is a swordsman despite he has Rokushiki. But not everyone who chooses the sword as a weapon of choice is a swordsman. Whitebeard uses a Bisento, Kaido uses a club and Roger decided to use a blade. But if you gave Roger a club, he would be just as powerful.

But if you gave Roger a club, he would be just as powerful.
Also, Roger and WB made no physical contact during their clash and still bend the space.
At this point, Roger could also use a club and he would still clash equally against Primebeard.

Therefore, people need to realise that Oda established both Roger and WB as real pirates who uses weapons as a tool to extend their combat skills. As long as Roger do not refer himself as a swordsman, as long as people do not refer Roger as a swordsman and as long as Oda, the author, doesn't refer Roger as a swordsman, he is simply not a pure swordsman standing Zoro on the way to become the greatest swordsman ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.