Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
swordsman, whatsover - he's simply an allrounder proficient with a lot of weapons as he proved at this chapter.
It's easy... Let's see him fight with his other weapons and we shall let it go

I have at least a dozen panels of Luffy holding a sword all the way back from East blue to wano and yet Luffy is not a swordsman... Let Us see Roger fight someone head on and pull out his gun and coat it in pirate king gold haki and shoot a motherfuckers limbs off and then bam, gunner Roger is established

Until a panel exists of Roger using another weapon in an actual fight we see, you actualre blowing hot air

And I'm telling you I'm gonna keep saying this until you produce said panel

The middle scar of WB has been suggested to been from fighting Roger,as he doesn't have it young,but he has it when talking to Shiki.
Probably they battle again later, we know Shanks and Buggy was on Whitebeard ship(while beeing older then their current age im flashback), probably because of Oden(Roger don´t want to give him Oden back LMAO) or because of other reason. We will see how they battle each other again.

Rogers adventure, I hope we see how he get the PN from Big mom, his encounter with Shiki and then his battle again with Whitebeard,also I hope we see for one time a encounter with Navy lead by Garp/Sengoku.

He forgot that he left it on Angel Beach in Skypiea. :josad:
He's nerfing himself using a sword
Still no valid point. Roger is a hybrid-fighter, period. Yes. He uses his sword predominantly, but neither is he dependent on it it, now is he taught in the "way of the word".
Against Rocks he used a sword
Against WB he used a sword and even has named attacks like Oden Zoro etc

Against Rocks he used a sword
Against WB he used a sword and even has named attacks like Oden Zoro etc
In one of his last battles, against one of the strongest foes at that time (Shiki) that was backed up by an army, Roger decided to use a gun along with the sword. Plus, against Rocks, we have seen only one arm of Roger, the one holding the blade. What he did with the other hand, we didn't see either.

Why is Roger using a pistol in one of the most important wars and against one of the strongest foes?

Has your brain ever encountered the possibility of Roger being the greatest swordsman of his era without having the title WSS?
Lmao, you even failed at your first sentence with a huge contradiction. Logic: 0.
Yeah dude, why cannot Roger be the greatest swordsman without having the title "World Strongest Swordsman"?!

Humpty-Dumpty87 strikes again.

But you saying Roger isnt a swordsman based on 1 panel where he isnt fighting anyone is better?
No, I'm saying: Moreover, the OP lore obviously would have mentioned an important fact like that at least ONCE -> Roger being a swordsman -> the previous WSS -> Mihawk the next WSS and thus, Roger's successor.
But: Mihawk wasn't portrayed to be on par with Roger or Whitebeard...

And I also said that Roger is experienced with various kinds of weapons which indicates that he is an allrounder (gunner skills, swordsmanship and so on).
But of course, someone who even made a contradiction on his first sentence cannot get this point.

Again, Roger just dealt with Oden and Whitebeard, who is his strongest opponent, with a sword.
Dudes like you are desperate enough to exclude that Roger vs Shiki clash since this contradicts your own fanfiction - it's just pure entertainment, lol.

There is no Roger vs Shiki clash.
:mihanha:

It doesnt exist.

There is Roger on his ship and Shiki on his ship, no Roger and Shiki in same panel.

Yes, it obviously does since he has nothing else.
Except he has other weapons which he even used on great wars.

You're cracking me up, Illogical87. :milaugh:

LoL, do entertain me more.
By showing your lacks of knowledge about your own beloved character? Didn't know you like something like that. ;)

You're the second guy coming up with a guy who died 200-300 years ago. Zoro didn't give a single fuck about Ryuma cause he didn't know him.
In contrast, we have Roger, the most well-known character in the story, many people has seen his fighting style and yet, NONE of them even bothered to describe him as a swordsman. Fuck, not even Oda bothers.

Excuse me, but the intends of the author >>> your diarrhea.

Status
Not open for further replies.