Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hax PIS is different from endurance feats. this isnt hax. this is ulti legit tanking a yonko attack which was meant to put her down for good.
But her tanking it was literally a plot device so that Nami could get a W and make fans happy.
I thought we agreed on this?
Post automatically merged:

They both one shot Luffy and put him down quickly.

I mean, right off the bat Page 1, Black Maria and Sasaki do not use it. Shouldn't that be enough to constitute not everyone in a Yonko crew from needing to use it?

There are still more fights in the series. I wouldn't worry about people not unlocking haki later. For Usopp, it was latent and I'm sure we will see it again sometime this arc.
Page One used Observation Haki when him and Ulti fought Luffy. He goes "hey sis" and she says "I know"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But her tanking it was literally a plot device so that Nami could get a W and make fans happy.
I thought we agreed on this?
yeah i agreed with you that it was set up for a nami W. but i dont see why you should disregard an endurance feat because it is PIS. it wasnt some stupid hax right? i genuinely think ulti is the most durable of the F6 based on that feat.

if anything it makes big mom look bad, which looking at her bumbling and fumbling around for the past two arcs, i honestly couldnt care less.

To be honest I think Black Maria is the weakest TR.

Realistically, she only was harmed twice by Robin. A slap to the face in 1005, and the clutch move this chapter. That's pretty much it.

Page and Ulti have taken repeated beatings over and over, but really have only overpowered weaklings. The moment Luffy knew how hard her head was, he didn't try to combat that, he simply just went fast enough to throw her around and punch page 1 in the face.

Currently I see:

1: Who's Who (Haki user, Rokushiki user, high enough AP to at least cut through Jinbe's haki with Gagan)

2: Sasaki (no Haki, but high enough AP with his blade and Heliceritops moves that hes able to destroy Franky's blade and armor in 1 chapter.)

3. Ulti (for reasons above, high resiliance and she is a Haki user over her brother. Page 1 however took a CoC punch to the neck while Ulti was pierced with a beam, so its questionable who took more damage here).

4. Page 1 (for reasons above, high strength, high resiliance, no haki)

5. Black Maria (no haki, needs brass knuckles to punch hard enough, is "tricky" moreso than anything, but went down in 2 hits from Robin)

Not ranking Drake, he's not fighting strawhats currently. And tbh, I'm still not fully convinced Sasaki and WsW are down as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.